D'Errico Jewelry

Scarsdale, New York · View map

About D'Errico Jewelry

D’Errico Jewelry is an engagement ring and wedding band company located in Scarsdale, New York. This family-owned business was established in 1988, and has been serving couples in the area since 1989. They specialize in custom-made, one-of-a-kind jewelry that you're not going to find anywhere else. D’Errico Jewelry can't wait for you to visit their shop, meet their experts and design your dream ring.

This full-service jewelry store prides themselves on their friendly, courteous and professional staff. They'll take into account your budget, lifestyle and finger when coming up with your custom-designed ring. Their experts will walk you through the entire ring designing process, from selecting your diamond to a technical sketch and then making the model and casting it. They'll also explain setting the stone and adding the final polish. Their services include:

• Appraisal
  • Rentals
  • Shipping
  • Warranties

Other Services

In addition to selling custom engagement and wedding rings, D’Errico Jewelry also sells antique, designer and custom accessories. Additional items include:

• Loose diamonds

N
Featured
Nadia

Married on 09/01/2018

Kit is amazing! She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend! Read more Kit is amazing! She was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend!

D
Deanna Acerra

Getting married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Jewelry, Exceptional Service

Our experience at D’Errico Jewelry was fantastic. Their customer service and overall quality is hard to find these days. I was amazed at every step of the process, every little detail was planned out ... Read more making it memorable and enjoyable. From the knowledge transfer, to sketching a design, 3D prototyping, and finally the finished product, Kit helped us create a beautiful custom engagement ring. The quality and beauty of this ring is unbelievable, we couldn’t be happier with the result. There are no limitations here, D’Errico will help you find exactly what you are looking for, and within your budget. We just went back for our wedding bands! We cannot express our gratitude enough to all the members of D’Errico Jewelry.

G
Gina

Married on 11/11/2018

I couldn't love my engagement ring more than I do! D'Errico worked with my fiancée to design the perfect ring. The diamond is beyond gorgeous and in the most beautiful setting. My fiancée has nothing ... Read more but the best things to say about Sal and the rest of the staff at D'Errico. We will 100% be going back to D'Errico to get our wedding bands!