Desert Beauty

Reno, NV · View map · Visit website

About Desert Beauty

Desert Beauty in Washoe Valley, Nevada is a hair and makeup artistry business available for weddings and other occasions. The team includes multiple hair and makeup artists, each sharing their own expertise and experience. Both makeup and hair trials are offered by this business to ensure the look reflects your desired vision.

Experience

Jamy Morell’s experience in the beauty industry spans approximately 10 years, specializing in hair artistry services. She graduated from the Vidal Sassoon Connection School and worked with well-known professionals to refine her skills. Marissa Mendoza is a makeup artist who attended Complections College of Makeup Art & Design and shares her gift with Desert Beauty along with Jamy Morell, hair stylist Vanessa Ramos and makeup artist Adriana Bailey.

The team of hair and makeup artists with Desert Beauty offer licensed services and consultations to ensure you look and feel radiant for your special day. The offered hair and makeup artistry services are:

• Blowouts
  • Hair trial
  • Keratin treatment
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, natural and contour makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting

J
Featured
Jocelyn

Married on 08/06/2016

Jamy is undoubtedly the most amazing hair stylist I've ever come across! When searching for the perfect person to do my hair on my big day, I went to several different stylists before I found Jamy.I ... Read more drove 3 hours just to meet her and I thank my lucky stars each day that I found her! She listened to what I had in mind and then went above and beyond to create the perfect updo! My husband loved it, I loved it, everyone that has seen my pictures compliments my do! I love her and would, hands down, refer her to everyone I know! She's just the best!

J
Jamie

Married on 08/03/2018

Jamy and Marissa were beyond wonderful and made each of us feel extremely beautiful! Jamy brought personality, fun and music to the morning of our wedding and was accommodating to our time table ... Read more (10:30AM brunch wedding). Came right to our suite and stayed close to the ceremony for touch ups right after. I've never felt more beautiful --and both her and Marissa made sure I felt confident before and after and provided tips on how to not cry my makeup off!! Loved these girls and highly recommend.

K
Katie

Married on 10/06/2017

Jamy and Marissa are the best of the best! If you want your wedding party to shine, HIRE THEM! My girls looked and felt beautiful. They were on time and genuinely excited to be a part of my day. ... Read more Could not ask for a better hair and makeup experience! ❤️