Design by Laney

Britney
Britney Zavada

Married on 04/05/2019

Creative Genius

Laney was phenomenal for our wedding and was one of our favorite vendors. From our welcome sign to our escort cards, every little details was thought out. We especially like how she handled our menus ... Read more were we had the menu for the evening on one sheet, and a recipe from our families on another. She really helped bring that to life and it got such a big reaction on our wedding day! She was very flexible with changes and understanding that things come up. Everything came in good shape and would gladly hire again!

Helene
Helene

Married on 08/10/2018

Beautiful custom invitations and more

I am so happy with everything Laney created for our wedding. I originally contacted her for day-of pieces, but when I saw her amazing custom work I knew I needed her to create my invitation suite.I ... Read more was planning on using Minted, but a fully custom suite was not that much more expensive. I did not think custom invitations and calligraphy were in my budget, and I am so happy I asked about her pricing. It was worth every penny. I am so happy I decided to do everything with Laney. With a few color suggestions, Laney came up with an amazing design that set the tone for our wedding. Laney is a pleasure to work with. I knew I was in good hands through the whole process. She replied to all of my emails promptly and gave plenty of advanced notice if she was going to be out of the office. My items arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. Laney is very detail-oriented; this speaks to both her customer service and her beautiful work.

A
Amanda Joersz

Married on 06/23/2018

Laney is Incredible

I worked with Laney on 2 weddings in 2018. My own wedding which took place in Florence, Italy and my sisters wedding on New Years eve! For both weddings Laney did custom pieces along with Calligraphed ... Read more envelopes! We absolutely loved how everything turned out. We received so many compliments from guests on how stunning her pieces were!