Design by Sage

Wimberley, TX · View map

About Design by Sage

Design by Sage's mission is to understand and embrace your individuality, expertly guiding you to the accents, essences, and flavors that are a natural extension of your personality.

26 Reviews for Design by Sage

26 Design by Sage Reviews

L
Lynnsey

Married on 11/08/2014

I absolutely love Andrea and Kelly with Design by Sage! Andrea was so calm and helpful through the entire process, even the hectic days right before and of course the day of! There are so many little ... Read more details that I had not considered before Andrea brought them up. The little things that can cause huge hiccups but seem to slide under the rug until a couple of days before the event. She helped us word our program well and offered suggestions such as: how to honor our dog who passed just before the wedding (he would have been our ring bearer). She came up with the wonderful idea of not replacing him in the ceremony but having the ushers deliver the rings on his collar before Josh and I entered- so we wouldn't have to get emotional at the sight. She was always there picking up any slack and there to guide us and keep us calm. The positive energy of these people and the company goes a long way and really, I can't imagine my wedding coordinated by anyone else. They were able to feel out each person's personality types and handled each person's concerns and expectations accordingly. I got a genuinely good feeling each time we met and each time she guided Josh and I during our special day- from getting ready to suggesting we eat in our Newlywed Suite before getting announced (so that we could eat uninterrupted and savor our moment as Bride and Groom), to making sure we got all of the "cake, toast and 1st dances" out of the way so we could finally enjoy all of our hard work! When Andrea left, my husband said, "That is a cool woman, she really orchestrated this entire day in a seamless fashion!". Never once did Andrea snap at us or boss us around- she maintained professionalism and control while keeping everybody on task. Thanks so much Andrea, Kelly and Design by Sage!!

User3445220

2+ years ago

Thanks to Kellye, we were able to pull off the wedding of our dreams. From Day 1, Kellye was extremely helpful and responsive. Regardless of what it was that we wanted, her answer was always "yes, we ... Read more we can do that ." Even after making so many last minute changes, Kellye still got everything right! Many of our friends were telling us that no wedding is perfect, something will always go wrong and not to let that stress us out on our big day. Although we appreciated the advice, we were blessed to not need it. Our event was flawless! And this was in big part to Kellye's hard work and attention to detail. She took care of so many things and made it look easy. Our bridal party loved her as she was extremely helpful to them as well. They were very impressed with the quality of her service. I even overheard someone say that they felt like they were in a "movie wedding". :) If you are looking for a top notch event coordinator, Kellye is your girl. Not only is she great at what she does but she is also so sweet and a joy to be around.

E
Emily

Married on 03/29/2014

Kellye Grady of Design by Sage was our wedding planner for our big day on March 29, 2014 at Camp Lucy in Dripping Springs, TX. She was referred by a friend and we could not have been happier that we ... Read more chose her. I work at a demanding PR job where I also work events on the week nights so I was not always quick to respond to emails/questions, but Kellye was so patient and went above and beyond to help me in every way. She also does flowers and did an AMAZING job with my flowers. She brought to life exactly what I had in mind from what I briefly described and showed her a few pictures - they were absolutely perfect. I could not have been happier with everything. It was a perfect night and we could not have done any of it without her!