Design Concepts by Juliane

Woodstock, CT · View map

About Design Concepts by Juliane

Design Concepts by Juliane, is a design studio specializing in weddings. Juliane is a florist with a love for beautiful flowers, an eye for color, and an artistic design flair. She is constantly looking for new trends in floral design as well as mastering classic works of floral art.

Her reputation for style and personal service are fast becoming her trademarks creating demand for this designer in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Your vision can be a reality in full bloom by using Juliane. She wants to make the floral design of your special event as spectacular and as special as you are. Regardless of the size of the wedding or event, she will be delighted to arrange a personal consultation to discuss the details of your special day. Call to schedule your complimentary consultation today.

22 Reviews for Design Concepts by Juliane

22 Design Concepts by Juliane Reviews

M
Margaret

Married on 08/05/2018

Julie did a beautiful job with our arrangements! She was very easy to work with whenever I had ideas or made changes. My bouquet was stunning, as were the rest of the girls, and exactly what I had ... Read more envisioned. Right from the start we were on the same page with our ideas which made the process so much easier!

T
Tiffany

Married on 06/17/2017

Juliane did flowers for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh! Juliane knew exactly what I wanted and she more than delivered beautiful flowers! Read more Juliane did flowers for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and fresh! Juliane knew exactly what I wanted and she more than delivered beautiful flowers!

B
Bridgette

Married on 05/20/2017

Julieanne was by far the best person I dealt with thru the whole wedding planning experience. Her work was perfect. I left it in her hands and she knew exactly what we needed. It was perfect. The ... Read more flowers and the candy. Bar were awesome. Thank you Julie!!! I would not hesitate to hire her again,,,,,