Design des Troy

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Design des Troy

Based in San Francisco, California, Design des Troy is a design studio that creates personalized wedding invitations. The company is owned and operated by wife and husband Samantha and Owen. They specialize in classicism with a contemporary twist, but they are happy to accommodate your unique style and taste.

Products Offered
Design des Troy can produce a wide range of customized products that will tie your celebration together. They will happily listen to your ideas and suggestions. Products include:

• Custom invitations
  • RSVP cards
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-yous

Other Services
This Bay Area design company can also provide a variety of invitation services. Couples may choose from:

• Addressing

E
Emily

Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing Design and Professionalism

I LOVED working with DESIGN design TROY. They made my wedding unique, stylish and classy. People were so impressed with all of their products that they designed and I got tons of compliments. They are ... Read more also so easy to work with and very experienced in working with brides and grooms during this important time.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/16/2017

Incredibly talented and versatile designers. Samantha and Owen will translate your vaguest ideas into beautiful artwork. My invitations, programs and save-the-dates were perfect! Samantha created ... Read more illustrated images of my husband & me for our save-the-dates and me that turned up on stamps, stickers, favors and gift bags. The graphics on our invites were totally sophisticated but still blended perfectly with the more whimsical aspects of the stationery suite. They also made us a ketubah in the style of our stationery. The most fun part of wedding planning was working with DesTroy, and many of the pieces they created are now decorating our home.

User4651403

2+ years ago

Design des Troy were amazing. We found an invitation we liked on their website and asked if we could customize it. They listened to our ideas and suggestions and created awesome and unique wedding ... Read more invitations for us.