Design House Weddings and Events

Buford, GA · View map

About Design House Weddings and Events

Your special event begins with a vision. Color, season, and personal style are some of the elements that go into choosing the perfect wedding flowers and decor. Design House Weddings will be able to create any style with your color palette that you envision for your special day. We make the process easy and enjoyable. With our professional and organized staff we are confident in creating your picture perfect day with Ala Carte services!

We are passionate about details and hand-select the highest quality flowers for every event. We believe every customer should only receive a design that is glowing, fresh and of the highest standards. Choosing your flowers should be fun! We pride ourselves in creating a vibrant and pleasant atmosphere. We want your experience with us to be an enjoyable one!

Please call us today to schedule your consultation! We are located in Buford next to the Mall of Georgia.

Phone: 770-904-4488
Email: dhflowers@bellsouth.net
Web: www.dhweddingsandevents.com
Blog: www.dhweddingsandevents.wordpress.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dhflowers

Please be sure to visit our Facebook page for more info! We update often so make sure you "like" our page to see our changes! http://www.facebook.com/dhflowers.

135 Reviews for Design House Weddings and Events

135 Design House Weddings and Events Reviews

Kiesa
Kiesa

Married on 07/06/2019

Truly Amazing!

Working with Mrs. Holly and her team was amazing. They went above and beyond anything I could of ever dreamed of for my wedding. It was an awesome experience working with Mrs. Holly to create the ... Read more vision I had for my wedding. She had so many suggestions and was so encouraging anytime I wasn't sure about something. Everyone is very nice and super easy to work with. Seeing everything finally come to life on my wedding day truly blew me away. It was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't be happier and more thankful to Mrs. Holly and everyone apart of her amazing team. If I could give them 10 stars I would because they truly are that outstanding.

K
Kris

Married on 08/08/2018

Design House was absolutely amazing! I booked the service for ceiling drapery and a backdrop for a sweetheart table. The design was stunning and included an alluring chandelier. I worked with Pamela ... Read more and she was professional, knowledgeable and she stayed in communication. The design created a glamorous atmosphere and made our wedding photos beautiful.

L
Laura

Married on 06/09/2018

Pam and her team did the flowers and Devore for my daughters wedding reception at Lake Lanier exceeded our expectations. Her attention to detail and creativity is outstanding. I would highly recommend ... Read more Design House.