Design Productions, LLC

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Design Productions, LLC

Welcome to our page on WeddingWire and congratulations on your recent engagement! I'm Andy Tolar, owner of Design Productions. We are an award winning, full service wedding design company specializing in lighting design and event drapery well as chandeliers and string lighting. We provide uplighting, LEDs, chandeliers, GOBO patterns and monograms, plus so much more.

Our drapery department is second to none with the largest inventory of drapery in Alabama. From custom designs to walls of beautiful textures and color, we provide stunning works of art all across the south. Our most popular drapery fabrics include, voile, polytec, velour, muslin, polysilk and spandex.

Design Productions' highly trained design staff is knowledgeable in not just lighting and colors but also in power & power distribution as well as rigging for tents, ballrooms and outdoor events.

Contact us at 205.941.3388 to see how we can make your wedding unique and memorable!

8 Reviews for Design Productions, LLC

8 Design Productions, LLC Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 03/23/2018

Design Productions did an amazing job at my wedding/reception! The Marie Antionette in the Iron City venue was STUNNING! They worked with me on budgeting and how to make the most in my wedding ... Read more space. I can't say thank you enough!

A
Allyson

Married on 03/21/2015

Design Productions provided me with lighting and draping for my wedding. Their service was perfect and everything looked beautiful! I would DEFINITELY recommend them! Read more Design Productions provided me with lighting and draping for my wedding. Their service was perfect and everything looked beautiful! I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

C
Claire

Married on 05/04/2013

We were referred to Design Productions through our planner, M. Elizabeth Events. They created an amazing reception for us through their beautiful drape and lighting. What they did for us was worth ... Read more every penny, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you, thank you!