Design & Scribe

Cromwell, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Design & Scribe

Design & Scribe is a wedding calligraphy and signeage company located in Connecticut, serving New England. From customized signs to handwritten decor, we can add a beautiful touch to your special day. Let's design your vision together!

From bespoke traditionally written place cards to large acrylic or lucite seating chart displays, we specialize in unique pieces that match your tastes and bring impact to your special day!

• Seating Displays

R
    Rachel Lynn

Getting married on 03/10/2020

Talented, thoughtful and professional

I'm a planner in the New England area and I highly recommend Kate of Design and Scribe to my clients. The quality of her work is exceptional but it's also refreshing how pleasant she is to both work ... Read more and communicate with. She takes takes the time to listen to your needs and those of the client and then crafts a thoughtful proposal. Kate is up for any challenge and recently worked on an oversized piece of acrylic to help bring a client's big vision to life. Lovely work, lovely person and such a professional experience all around. Can not say enough positive things!

J
    Justine Johnson

Married on 11/27/2018

A Favorite in the Industry!

Kate (of Design & Scribe) is my favorite to work with! I am a wedding florist and I send all of my brides to her. The ones who have used her have been over the moon and so have I! Kate is willing to ... Read more try things you have not seen before not to mention many of my brides have different styles and Kate has nailed each one every time. I highly recommend Design & Scribe for your big day, or well any day!

K
    Kelly Valentine

Married on 08/25/2018

Hire her.... Now!

I cannot thank Kate at Design&Scribe enough for the perfection she were able to create! She was able to take my vision and turn into the most beautiful reality. From the littlest of details to the ... Read more grandest of designs, Kate can handle it all. She was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and very collaborative with my wedding vision. Hands down, I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Design & Scribe FAQ