Design that Flies

San Juan, PR · View map

About Design that Flies

Design that Flies is a wedding invitation design company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Owner and graphic designer Jenny loves creating pieces that truly reflect you and your partner and the life you share together. She specializes in creating custom wedding invitations with foil, letterpress, and professional digital printing.

Jenny is happy to meet with you virtually or in person to discuss what you imagine for your wedding designs. Design that Flies can create a personalized invitation that is eco-friendly, and can be embossed, engraved, or foil-stamped. Calligraphy and addressing are available, as well as thermography and letterpress. Jenny can help you with the process from start to finish, and is happy to assemble, print, and ship the products. You have many options to choose from with Design that Flies, including:

• Catalog invitations

K
Katie Kemmerer

Married on 05/11/2019

Second-to-none Stationary

Jenny is fantastic to work with and her stationary is second to none! If you're looking for affordable, unique, and personalized save-the-dates and invitations that your friends and family will rave ... Read more about, look no further!

C
Cassidy

Married on 01/19/2019

One of A Kind!

Jenny was BEYOND patient with us throughout the process. We had changed things left and right and had to constantly alter certain details that I didn't even think of throughout our design segment. ... Read more When we finally had the chance to sit down and look at all the options, I thought I had my heart set on a specific look and color scheme and she presented us with both what I had originally wanted but also something that looked MUCH better than I could've fathomed. I am so thankful she was honest and creative enough to give us different options so we could pick the absolute and most beautiful choice. I cannot recommend her enough - we loved working with her!

K
Kait

Married on 10/21/2018

Jennifer is the BEST! She was able to do every custom aspect of our invitations when the “big” invitation companies in Milwaukee said it could not be done. She is friendly , extremely competent, ... Read more prompt, and professional. She can deliver exact what you want when others can’t. We are SO HAPPY that we found her!!