Design Your Day

Templeton, California · View map · Visit website

About Design Your Day

Design Your Day is a wedding and event planning business located in Templeton, California. With an eye for small details and comprehensive coordination, the planners are dedicating to helping couples create their dream wedding, even on the strictest of budgets. They especially love planning outdoor weddings, enjoying the natural beauty of California's beaches, orchards, vineyards, and oak tree estates, and its endless possibilities.

Available for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, Design Your Day can take on a couple’s established wedding dream through partial planning or day-of coordination, or provide guidance every step of the way through their full planning services. Couples can count on Design Your Day to perform essential wedding planning services such as budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timeline planning, creation of to-do lists, and vendor referrals and selection. The types of weddings they work with include:

• Civil unions

C
cassandra l cox

Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing and Hardworking

Aletha was amazing. She completely rocked it on the day of my wedding. She directed the entire wedding set-up, made sure everything ran smoothly and on time, and was around for whatever I needed. She ... Read more has a calming demeanor and as soon as I met her I completely felt at ease about my wedding planning. She even stayed later than planned to help clean up the venue site. She also brought her niece, who was sweet and worked her ass off as well. You will not be disappointed with Aletha's service!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/30/2018

Perfect Day

I was so stressed about having the perfect day and Aletha had me relaxed in minutes. She helped make my dream day come true. She took care of every little hiccup throughout the day and I was able to ... Read more focus on my friends and family and having a great day. I would recommend her to anyone.

Design Your Day FAQ