Designed Gardens Flower Studio

North Conway, NH · View map · Visit website

About Designed Gardens Flower Studio

Designed Gardens Flower Studio is a florist based out of North Conway, New Hampshire. This modern floral business plays host to Jordan Hewson, an accomplished landscape designer. She provides natural-inspired arrangements as well as to-go flower wraps and flower arrangement classes. With over two decades of experience, Jordan knows how to make a blank canvas into a beautiful, colorful, and inspiring landscape.

Jordan is pleased to offer her clients a variety of services to assist them in their wedding preparations. Consultations, delivery, set up, and floral preservation services are all included in her wedding packages. A wide selection of arrangements and styles are accommodated in order to suit the needs of the betrothed couple. Whatever vision a couple has for their wedding day, Jordan and Designed Gardens Flower Studio are happy to bring it to life.

4 Reviews for Designed Gardens Flower Studio

4 Designed Gardens Flower Studio Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 02/22/2019

Winter roses

I ordered my bouquet and my husband's boutonnière without ever meeting with the florist or showing her what I was thinking of for our elopement. I was so pleasantly surprised to find that my red rose ... Read more bouquet was exactly as I had imagined! And now it's three days later and roses still look fresh.

Katie
Katie

Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding bouquets

They all were so wonderful to work with at such a short time of notice. I would recommend them 100%. Read more They all were so wonderful to work with at such a short time of notice. I would recommend them 100%.

X
Xinxin

Married on 09/29/2018

extremely beautiful flower design

Jordan helped me design the bouquet and flower decors with everything I want. I was hoping to have minimalist design yet pretty and stylish, and she exceeded by expectation! Read more Jordan helped me design the bouquet and flower decors with everything I want. I was hoping to have minimalist design yet pretty and stylish, and she exceeded by expectation!!!