Designer Cakes of the Tricities

Johnson City, TN · View map

About Designer Cakes of the Tricities

Greetings! My name is Stacey Meentemeyer. I have been making cakes for over 10 years. All cakes and icings are made from scratch. They taste amazing. All cakes are hand delivered, We service Johnson City, TN, Kingsport, TN, Bristol, TN Bristol, Va and TN, Southwest Virginia, Weverville, NC, Asheville, NC, Morristown, Tn, Pigeon Forge, TN, and all the surrounding areas including Knoxville, TN. Our cake are customed designed and made to meet your every expectation. We offer free consultations. Please feel free to contact us for any questions you may have. Please view our photo Album.

Thank you for your time!!!

Designer Cakes of the Tricities!!!

3 Reviews for Designer Cakes of the Tricities

3 Designer Cakes of the Tricities Reviews

A
Ann

Event date: 12/24/2013

These cakes are beautiful and delicious! I have had them several times and am always amazed at the taste and design! Read more These cakes are beautiful and delicious! I have had them several times and am always amazed at the taste and design!

L
linda

Event date: 12/05/2013

My grandsons birthday party was a big hit primarily due to the awesome ninja turtle birthday cake designed by, Stacy at, Designer Cakes of the Tri Cities! Stacey is both professional and reasonably ... Read more priced for the taste, look and quality of her cakes.

S
Sue

Event date: 02/14/2013

Beautiful and delicious cakes. Read more Beautiful and delicious cakes.

Designer Cakes of the Tricities FAQ