Designers Touch Florals

Brewster, MA · View map

About Designers Touch Florals

Here at Designers Touch Florals we incorporate the bride's personal style into our unique floral designs. In addition to our floral design expertise, we bring an interior design and event planning background to all of our events. Our studio is located on Historic Route 6A in Brewster, MA and is open by appointment. We offer free consultations to help you bring your vision to life. We look forward to working with you!

45 Reviews for Designers Touch Florals

45 Designers Touch Florals Reviews

N
Noelle

Married on 09/08/2018

Lovely Flowers for a Beautiful Wedding

Abigail is incredible to work with! She helped us with the perfect arrangements for our tables, bouquets, boutonnières, and even our cake! Her lovely flowers added so much charm and a personal touch ... Read more to our wedding day! Having a Cape Cod wedding, she made sure blue hydrangea and pearl white roses were in every piece, designed with our special day in mind. Abigail is an exceptional florist and designer! You will love working with her to find your perfect floral touches too!

C
Charles

Married on 06/09/2018

Abagail has an amazing vision and her arrangements show it. When we first met I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for our wedding flowers but was struggling to put it into words. Abagail was very ... Read more very patient and walked us through what colors we wanted, what types of greenery we liked, and then started recommending different options for us. It was inspiring to see how the vision of our flowers was taking shape in her mind the more she talked with us. And I was impressed that she made suggestions where arrangements from the ceremony could be moved and reused during the reception to help keep our flower costs under control. One thing that I truly appreciate was her helpfulness when talking about how the flowers would work with the rest of the decorations we were putting together. I had buoys made for our table numbers and she worked with me to get them the correct size so they blended well with the arrangements and lanterns she was providing. She also worked with our wedding planner on how our candy bar would be arranged and came up with what flowers/vases would compliment (rather than overpower) the setup. As the time got closer to the ceremony I made a few changes to what arrangements we wanted and added some new locations where I wanted flowers which Abagail happily worked with us on. The day of the wedding I was stunned at how beautiful the flowers were. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined and helped make our day perfect.

B
Brittany

Married on 05/19/2018

I am long overdue in writing this but where do I even begin! Abigail was just incredibly amazing to work with. She made the whole experience feel not only effortless, but very enjoyable. I first met ... Read more her and her crew when I stopped by her cozy rustic shop, where I was greeted with a super friendly dog and a hug from Abigail as if we'd already known each other. Her creativity and attention to detail brought my visions to life. She also helped me maintain a positive attitude as we both knew the day of our wedding called for rain. For a DIY wedding, she took on a tremendous role where she did everything from set up mason jars filled with baby's breath to line the runway on the beach, to hanging the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen on our arbor, to flawlessly completing our cake with flowers. I just couldn't believe how absolutely stunning everything looked! The bouquets and boutonnieres were beyond what I had envisioned. She was always very responsive and flexible when it came to making changes in the proposal - even super last minute! She was always happy to work within my budget and knew exactly which flowers to choose for the style I was looking for. I just can't say it enough, she is the best! For the price & quality of her work, her down to earth nature and ease to work with, you simply will not find better! THANK YOU Abigail for making my wedding look like something straight out of a Pinterest board! - Brittany