Designing Flowers LLC

Purcellville, VA · View map

About Designing Flowers LLC

Designing beautiful fresh flowers for your wedding and events.

Shelly McDaniel- Proprietor and Designer of Designing Flowers has traveled throughout the world, as well as resided in the most coveted floral destinations around the globe including the English Countryside, London and Holland. She brings her diverse experience to the local community to create memorable fresh floral arrangements designed to transform any space or any mood.

Visit us in the heart of Loudoun County, also known as Washington, D.C. Wine Country. Come see us and see what inspires you.

We look forward to hearing from you! Please give us a call 540 338 3983 or send us an email at info@designingflowersnova.com.

12 Reviews for Designing Flowers LLC

12 Designing Flowers LLC Reviews

Mariangeles
Mariangeles

Married on 05/25/2019

Great design, beautiful taste, stick to budget

We met only once, they understood my style right away, and give me suggestions about where should I save or not money in flowers, as I had a small budget. Another important thing was that as I married ... Read more on a vineyard I wanted to use burgundy and they loved the idea too and make it happen in Summer! They even got me burgundy peonies for my bouquet. Amazing!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning floral arrangements

Designing Flowers came as recommendation from my venue and I am so thankful I listened. I had a very small budget and with 200 guests (which equals a TON of tables) I thought the only thing I could ... Read more get was baby's breath and some cheap greenery. BOY WAS I WRONG! Cathy and Shelly were such a pleasure to work with. They did an amazing job giving me all of the flowers that I never thought I could have and provided arrangements that looked like they cost top dollar!!! You will not be disappointed if you chose them as your wedding day florist!

K
Kaleigh

Married on 09/08/2018

Shelly was amazing to work with! I planned everything from out of state (never saw the flowers before) and never felt worried with how my flowers would turn out! She asked for lots of detailed ... Read more information about my vision and she created arrangements more beautiful than I could imagine and exactly what I asked for. Communication was very easy! Highly recommend!