DesignLeaf Studio

Downingtown, Pennsylvania, PA · View map · Visit website

About DesignLeaf Studio

DesignLeaf Studio is a graphic design and custom stationery studio in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Your invitations will set the stage for your wedding, as they give your guests a first impression of the tone and style. Making a choice on your wedding stationery will define your wedding’s style, so it’s important to consider your designer carefully. Susan Malikowski, principal designer and artist at DesignLeaf Studio, has many years of experience with graphic design for publications, marketing, and weddings. Her boutique-style stationery packages make finding the right style for your wedding cards easy.

DesignLeaf Studio offers handcrafted invitations and other stationery for weddings of all kinds. Susan will walk you through the process of building a theme and design, and communicate with you different ideas until you find the design that’s right for you. Her individualized approach to customer service sets DesignLeaf Studio apart from the rest.

10 Reviews for DesignLeaf Studio

10 DesignLeaf Studio Reviews

M
Featured
Matthew

Married on 12/08/2017

I can't say enough about this company! Susan was extremely professional and attentive. We shopped for many invitations with other companies but Susan from the beginning was so impressive. Our ... Read more invitations were flawless. Not only was the finished product impeccable, but Susan would follow up personally during each stage of design and execution. I have already referred a good friend to her and her experience was the same. The whole process was zero stress in what is a stressful event. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation. We are soooo pleased!

K
Kathleen

Getting married on 06/16/2019

My fiance & I spent hours scouring the internet for a save the date design that we felt reflected who we are as a couple. We didn't know what we were looking for until we found a stunning design that ... Read more caught both our eyes. The image led us to DesignLeaf Studios & Susan Malikowski. From our first exchange to the day Susan handed us our finished save the dates, Susan was an absolute joy to work with. She clearly feels passionately about her art & cares deeply about providing her clients with a finished product that accurately portrays their vision. At our first meeting when we talked about concepts, she listened to our thoughts & ideas, offered her suggestions & asked questions about our event & our relationship. She wanted to know about us so that we would be reflected in her work. She immediately made us feel at ease, like we were talking to an old friend. I was concerned about pricing for custom work (including hand-painted watercolor work), but her pricing is very reasonable. There was a lot of back & forth as we rethought ideas & made adjustments. She was very patient & responded to each email promptly & thoroughly. The finished products just arrived & they are stunning. We can't wait to get them in the mail to our guests! We will certainly be ordering more pieces from her for our wedding as we continue the planning process. If you are looking for a dedicated, kind, creative, artist to create your stationary, look no further than Susan. You won't find anyone better.

M
Melissa

Getting married on 05/18/2019

Loved my invitations

Susan designed our gatbsy themed invitations and response cards. We were running behind, but Susan was able to meet our tight deadline. She was very accommodating and included us in every step of the ... Read more design process. She was always professional and gracious. If you are looking for someone who will put that personal touch on your invitations, I recommend her. I'm very pleased with the finished product I received.