Designs by Donna

Mapleton, ND · View map

About Designs by Donna

Designs by Donna creates beautiful wedding flowers and venue decor.

Wedding Flowers are offered in fresh or artificial flowers, as well as brooch bouquets.

We offer free consultations, with flexibe scheduling.

Wedding Flowers

10 Designs by Donna Reviews

Adducci-Kerlin Wedding
Samantha

Married on 10/21/2017

Donna did a fabulous job! Our flowers were GORGEOUS and everything I was hoping for! Real flowers really are the way to go! The reception venue turned out beautiful! We got plenty of compliments. We ... Read more We weren't able to execute some of the decor ideas I wanted do due to the venue setup, but Donna was very accommodating. Plus, the rest of the space turned out so well that it didn't matter. She torn down and cleaned up everything after so I never had to worry! Donna was easy to work with and very responsive. She took all my ideas to the next level! Highly recommended.

M
Michelle

Married on 12/31/2016

Donna was so attentive to everything that I told her about my wedding wants and wishes. I met her at a wedding show in Fargo and was impressed from the very beginning. Donna has such a caring for her ... Read more events that she will do whatever she can to make it perfect. Her communication was perfect, responding to me when I got worried, or reassuring me that yes something will look okay! She was early the day of the wedding for set up, and super speedy! She really is top notch for event rentals!

T
trisha

Married on 12/31/2015

Donna was AMAZING! She was able to meet with us when we met with both sites and she had everything set up looking beautiful as ever before we asked. I highly recommend Donna, she does a great job:] ... Read more Back drop and lighting at my ceremony and reception were on point!