Designs by Tricia

Aliso Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Designs by Tricia

Designs by Tricia is a wedding florist based in Aliso Viejo, California. Part of the industry since 2000, florist Tricia provides lush floral designs of beautiful flower combinations with distinctive containers and other elements that enhance the flower arrangements. She specializes in chic, customized arrangements that embody the client's personal preferences. Tricia is an in-house florist for several country clubs in the surrounding area, and she is also on the preferred vendor list for various venues.

Designs by Tricia acquires the initial ideas from her clients and turns their vision to life. She also provides suggestions and ideas of her own. She customizes every little detail of the arrangements, including the choice of flowers, hues, vases, and designs. The wedding packages are inclusive of consultations, delivery, set up, venue visits, and event design.

173 Reviews for Designs by Tricia

173 Designs by Tricia Reviews

B
Featured
Brittney

Married on 02/17/2018

Just as all the other reviews have stated... Tricia is the woman to go to! Tricia is PHENOMENAL! She is the best florist probably in the world, to be honest, and she absolutely loves what she does! ... Read more I had the pleasure of meeting with and seeing Tricia a number of times before my wedding, and I have to say that she is so insanely kind and genuine. I loved how she would periodically check in with me via email or text and share stories with me that were so relatable. She would listen to whatever I had to say and would give opinions or suggestions that were so spot on!! I feel truly honored and blessed to have had Tricia create all the florals for my wedding because she made it truly remarkable. On my wedding day, Tricia cane to visit me in the bridal suite - carrying my bouquets for the day - and I started to CRY! She was the first person to make me cry on my wedding day and that was because I was filled with so much joy after seeing the beautiful work she created for my wedding! It was incredibly special to me that she took the time to perfect my vision for my wedding, and I will forever be thankful for that. Thank you so incredibly much for everything you did, Tricia! You won’t go wrong with her, that’s for sure. I will always one million percent recommend Floral Designs by Tricia to everyone! Thank you so much!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Winter Greenery!

Tricia was a pleasure to work with. She gave great suggestions and ideas when I wasn’t sure which flower or greenery to pick. She also gave great tips for certain flowers that were in season since we ... Read more got married in January. Tricia was very patient and open to any changes I had. We didn’t have a huge budget for flowers, but Tricia was able to give us more flowers for the extra areas like guestbook table, cake, etc. Everything fit our budget, and it all turned out beautiful!

R
Ryan Belanto

Married on 11/17/2018

When my son and I met Tricia, we were sold!!!

I would recommend Tricia to anyone wanting floral arrangements done. My son's wedding turned out SPECTACULAR! Everyone could not believe the tropical arrangements in the room. She went all out and put ... Read more a tiny pineapple in the Brides bouquet knowing she loved pineapples. There was a special touch everywhere. Tricia is a very nice person to work with. When I needed changes, she did not hesitate to make them. Tricia is top notch!!! I will use her for all my parties in the future!