Designs that Matter

Ann Arbor, MI · View map · Visit website

About Designs that Matter

• At Designs that Matter we cherish details. We believe it is those details that make an event truly yours. From that first impression, to personalized invitations, and even down to the smallest piece of decor, our goal is to ensure your event is designed specifically to your taste.

We have been in business for over 10 years, and have enjoyed every moment. Why? Because we like to get creative while working closely with special people like you. Whether you’re in search of beautifully hand-crafted signage or perfectly selected flowers, we do it all. If you are in need of a full-service company interested in helping you build the wedding of your dreams, we are committed to making that a reality. Because your vision matters.

Our various services include, but are not limited to:
Invitations and thank you cards
Seating charts and escort cards
Table numbers
Menus
Chalk board art and decorative signage
Sign-in boards
Wedding programs
Specialty centerpieces
Floral design
Balloon walls and garlands
Themed decorations

+ anything you can think of - we can bring your ideas to life.

xox
Yael

3 Reviews for Designs that Matter

3 Designs that Matter Reviews

C
Caitlynn Haas

Married on 12/08/2018

Uniting a “house divided”

My new husband and I are fans of rival universities and our wedding reception was in a football stadium. We wanted a bit of a sports theme without going overboard. Yael listened and offered great ... Read more suggestions for how to tie it all together in a way that was perfectly quirky and fun without being tacky. She designed a replica football field, built it, and placed our team jersey-shaped escort cards on it! Additionally she made all of our menus, wedding signage, and ceremony programs. She also had frames and table number stands for us to rent for a small fee. She had great attention to detail - from spelling, to font choice, to color selection, and design - everything was great! Better than we could have imagined and our guests LOVED the escort cards...many people actually took them home as a souvenir! We are so happy we worked with Yael and Designs that Matter. If you’re looking for a professional, prompt, and creative person to do your wedding signage - look no further!

carolcatherine
Carol

Married on 06/04/2017

Beautiful Designs, Friendly Service, Intelligent Advice!

Yael was wonderful to work with. She sat down with me personally and walked me through the whole process which really helped me make tough decisions! She helped me with so much - from imagining my ... Read more table settings to designing my invitations to hanging lights on our wedding day. She will definitely go above and beyond for any event and has so much experience - I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Joan
Joan Meyers-Levy

Married on 08/16/2019

Small job but it was great!

I was trying to figure out a way to make a wedding rehearsal dinner that I was having in a rather dark and gloomy room look more bright and festive tho on a limited budget. The ideas I had turned out ... Read more to be too expensive. But then Yael at Designs that Matter provided the idea of using balloon clusters at each of the tables. Tho originally I thought it might look too juvenile, Yael provided some pictures that convinced me otherwise. So that's what I used and it was perfect and actually looked rather sophisticated. Yael provided the materials and arranged it all in a limited time window so that it looked great when I arrived with other guests. Lovely design idea and execution all done professionally at a reasonable price!

Designs that Matter FAQ