Design's the Limit

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map

About Design's the Limit

CUSTOM PERSONALIZED GIFTS & FAVORS WITH ONLINE SALES & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Design's the Limit specializes in Toasting Glasses, Unity Candle Ceremony Glass, Sand Ceremony Sets, Gifts for the Mothers & Fathers, Bridesmaid Glassware Sets & Favors, Groomsmen Glassware Sets & Favors, Wedding Couple's Monograms, LGBT Wedding Designs, and the Perfect Gifts to add to your Gift Registry.

When shopping at Design's the Limit you can choose from our wide selection of products and designs or have us create a custom design for you. We welcome all custom design requests and can you can submit images for your own designs. We encourage all of our customers to message us on Etsy or e-mail us before making a purchase to allow us to provide the best customer service possible and make your online shopping everything you dream it could be. We make every effort to respond to conversations on Etsy and emails in a timely manner and look forward to hearing from you.

COUPLE'S GIFTS: The perfect personalized gifts to add to your gift registry. Our couple's section includes toasting glasses and other monogrammed gifts that will have everyone talking. Choose from our designs, submit your own design, or submit your personal information and we will create a design option for you.

BRIDESMAIDS SECTION: Look no further when shopping for your bridal party. We have a variety of products and design options to make your bridal favors personal and unique.

GROOMSMAN SECTION: Shopping for the guys was never easier. We have a variety of product and designs the guys will love and appreciate.

CUSTOM WEDDING & DESTINATION HONEYMOON FRAMES: Looking for a picture frame to hold your best wedding memories or honeymoon pictures. We have our wedding designs and vacation frames to choose from or Request a Custom Order and we can design a frame for you for with any inspiration or location in mind.

ORNAMENTS: It's never too early to start planning your First Christmas Together. We can use any of the couple's designs available on our glassware and other products to create a couple's monogram ornament or you can enter any information, choose any font, and include any of our design options too.

Richard and Tatiana at Design's the Limit

info@designsthelimit.com

www.designsthelimit.etsy.com

63 Reviews for Design's the Limit

63 Design's the Limit Reviews

C
Caitin Duffin

Getting married on 04/11/2020

Perfect for my bridal party

I am in love with these flutes! Richard was quick to respond to my questions and made sure I was happy with the design before completing my order! They’re perfect! My bridal party is going to love ... Read more them!!

G
Gray Carper

Married on 12/15/2018

My experience couldn't have been better!

Design's the Limit created a tool set that we absolutely love and gave as a wedding gift. We're sure the couple we gave it to loves it as well! We put ourselves in a bit of a bind by waiting a little ... Read more too long to submit our order, especially because we needed it shipped to Hong Kong, but Design's the Limit put a rush on it and it arrived two days before the big event. Couldn't have been timed more perfectly! Thanks so much!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 09/22/2018

Love it for my Junior Bridesmaid! Read more Love it for my Junior Bridesmaid!!!