Dessan Design Wedding Photography

Peoria, IL · View map

About Dessan Design Wedding Photography

At Dessan Design Photography our main focus is to capture all those big and small details of your wedding day, providing a mix of photojournalism, artistic, and classical poses to design memories that you will treasure forever. We are located in Peoria, IL and are available to travel to other cities in Central Illinois.

2 Reviews for Dessan Design Wedding Photography

2 Dessan Design Wedding Photography Reviews

L
Leah

Married on 05/02/2015

Dessan Design is a husband-wife team. They are fun, laid back, very organized, and most professional. They were sensitive to the fact that we were on a budget, and also real with us about what we ... Read more could expect from only four hours. We did end up going with six hours; and I am so glad we did, because time flies on your wedding day! We met with them twice before the wedding, and also stayed in frequent communication via email. When wedding day came, Hassan insisted he play "wedding planner." We had our timeline all hammered out a month before the big day. He planned for tardy family members, as well! When my mom was late, he had a backup plan and took some of our couples shots. Dessan Design is a very experienced team, and it shows. I was a pretty laid back bride, so letting them take the reigns was easy for me. They did just that, and everything turned out great! I have not seen my pictures yet, but I will update when I do!

User1438889

2+ years ago

Great to work with, makes you feel very comfortable. Produces great pictures. Read more Great to work with, makes you feel very comfortable. Produces great pictures.

Dessan Design Wedding Photography FAQ