Destin Mobile Makeup Box

Destin, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Destin Mobile Makeup Box

Hi, I am Brittany Sigler, Owner of Destin/30a Mobile Makeup Box! We hope you stay awhile, view some pictures and read some reviews about us!

We are an on-site hair and makeup artistry team located out of Destin, Florida, servicing the Florida Panhandle in areas such as 30a, Santa Rosa Beach, Sandestin, Miramar, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Pensacola, and Gulf Shores. All team members are licensed and trained to specifically cater to bridal hair and makeup needs. I live here in the area and am hands on with my team. We train and work together and have one common goal--to give our best to our brides each and every day! (Please note: We are not a booking agency. We pride ourselves in being a team that works together and shares a common passion for bridal beauty!)

I once was a destination bride coming to Destin to get married on the Emerald Coast, so I know firsthand how important it is to hand pick each vendor and the process of trust and a relationship throughout the year up until your wedding date. We would be honored to have you as one of our brides for 2019 and consider it a priviledge to work with you! We use only the most prestigious brands of cosmetics and hair products in the industry to help withstand the heat and humidity on the beach! All products in our makeup kits are some of our favorites such as Temptu, MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Becca, and many more! Plus, as our gift to you, every bride receives a free touch up kit!

With over 14 years in the beauty industry, my heart is set on doing what I love which is bridal hair and makeup. After being with Estee Lauder Companies for a little over 8 years (traveling the Southeast for 3 of those as an Account Coordinator and Regional Makeup Artist), to being a Store Director at Sephora for five years, and then extending my career to be licensed in the beauty industry here in Florida, I have been able to master any makeup look and technique such as airbrush makeup, HD foundation makeup, highlight/contour, tattoo coverup, false lashes and application, and many more trends. I strive to coach and mentor the team to adopt the same techniques that I value so much.

I am also the proud creator of my very own makeup line, Consecrated Cosmetics! From matte lipstays, to creamy pigmented shadows, and HD setting powder, I have created a line to inspire and encourage women to not only find their outer beauty, but their inner beauty as well!

Now booking Spring and Summer 2019!

WE OFFER:

K
Featured
Kristi

Married on 07/22/2017

BRITTANY is seriously the best! I wish I could just put her in my pocket and carry her around because she's so amazing. She was super easy to work with, she made an effort to work with my schedule ... Read more since I was from out-of-town, and top of that made me look and feel great! She made the getting ready process fun! Heart of gold, extremely talented, gives great advice on wedding stuff. I got a mousse tan a couple days before (imextremely fair skinned) and it did not look orange at all. I got so many compliments. She did hair and makeup flawlessly and made sure everything stayed out throughout the whole night. I even jumped in the pool and my bridal makeup never budged. WOW! Highly recommend for her customer service skills alone- and hair, makeup, and spray tan is the best of the best.

Donna
Donna Rostkoski Genco

Getting married on 10/05/2019

They really made me feel special

Awesome experience. Due to a last minute change I found myself without someone to do my hair and makeup for my son's wedding and they really pulled through for me. Highly recommend Pearl! Read more Awesome experience. Due to a last minute change I found myself without someone to do my hair and makeup for my son's wedding and they really pulled through for me. Highly recommend Pearl!

S
Sara

Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding makeup 8/31

Sooo impressed with makeup done! Everyone was very happy with the way it all turned out. Read more Sooo impressed with makeup done! Everyone was very happy with the way it all turned out.