Destination-Wedding-Experts

Gaithersburg, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Destination-Wedding-Experts

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com is a full-service boutique travel agency based out of Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in planning trips for honeymoons and destination weddings. Your travel specialist will work closely with you from the beginning of your trip to the very end. Destination-Wedding-Experts.com not only finds you the best value, they also let you personalize every aspect of your trip while they handle all the arrangements so you don’t have to stress about it. Their goal is to make sure you have the wedding or honeymoon of your dreams.

Destination-Wedding-Experts.com offers planning services for destination weddings and honeymoons. Whether you desire a cruise, a romantic excursion, or a luxury trip, this dedicated and knowledgeable team of travel specialists will help you plan the trip of a lifetime. Several packages are available to suit any taste and budget. The destinations they cover include:

• Caribbean

B
Featured
Brett

Married on 09/29/2014

Eileen was great to work with. She is professional in all aspects. She made planning our honeymoon a breeze. We simply told here where we were thinking of going, and our budget, and she made it ... Read more happen. It was super helpful to have someone else plan our honeymoon since we had so much to do already with planning our wedding. She gave us information on the resort we were going to and promptly answered any questions we had. She also was a huge help when the airlines messed up our flights with cancellations and delays, she immediately jumped in to help!

D
Devon C

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Eileen is Incredible!!

Where to even begin with how happy I am to have found Eileen - contacting her was honestly the best decision I made when planning our wedding (besides who to marry of course :) ). I had already ... Read more decided on a resort by the time I decided it might be best to work with a travel agent, but in hindsight I would've asked Eileen for her expert opinion from the start. I had a wedding of 100 people at a resort in Jamaica so I had a ton of questions and concerns about the size of my group. Eileen was there for me every step of the way, checking with the resort on every question I had no matter how big or small and she put me at ease throughout planning. She even ensured that my brother-in-law with special needs would be taken care of from a menu perspective where he is especially limited. My guests all had such positive experiences working with her and everything where Eileen was concerned went smoothly. Eileen was on site during the time of my wedding and even when we had a few issues with the resort, she stepped in to work with the resort and fought to make sure they did everything they could to make up for it. She made sure my bridesmaids and I had a comfortable, spacious area to get ready that really got us excited for the wedding. Eileen was so gracious with my family and really bent over backwards for us. She is also the sweetest, most lovely person who genuinely cares about her brides and making their destination wedding amazing. I truly cannot recommend Eileen enough!!

B
Brooke

Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience with Eileen Nason of Destination Wedding Experts!

Eileen Nason has been wonderful, kind, patient, and responsive to all of our needs and our family’s needs throughout the process! It was a blessing to have her help at such a busy and exciting time in ... Read more our lives! She helped us pick the right venue, the right accommodations, and was there every step of the planning process! We couldn’t have done it without her!