Destination Wedding Studio

Key West, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Destination Wedding Studio

Destination Wedding Studio is a Key West, Florida-based wedding planning and event design company that services the Miami, South Florida and Florida Keys areas. In 2005, owner and principal designer Peggy Russell officially established Destination Wedding Studio. Peggy, who is a retired architect, has enjoyed blending creative and logistical aspects from her former career into her new one. On your wedding day, Peggy will go above and beyond to turn all of your dreams into a reality with her eye for design and attention to detail.

Destination Wedding Studio is a full-service business that is available for planning civil unions, destination weddings, cultural and religious ceremonies, military weddings and elopements. Their planning services include day-of coordination, as well as partial and full planning services. Destination Wedding Studio also refers couples to preferred vendors in the local area who can assist them with every aspect of their dream wedding.

122 Reviews for Destination Wedding Studio

122 Destination Wedding Studio Reviews

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 04/07/2018

My dream wedding and my dream planning experience! I owe the most amazing weekend of my life to Peggy from DWS. From Texas and my now husband (whoop! ) is from the U.K. But we live and were planning ... Read more our Key West wedding from Australia (Perth, which couldn't be farther). I actually don't know where to begin with my overwhelming praise to give to Peggy. I guess to start I kept thinking if she could just do what she did for other people, for me, I'd be happy. ' I booked Peggy for full planning as planning from that far was going to be super hard. As well as everyone I know assumed I'd be the biggest bridezilla (thanks for the confidence fam). Let me just say - she is worth every cent, penny and dollar. I was the most relaxed bride (from start to finish) because of her. First, she made planning effortless. When we made a trip to Key West 6 months before the wedding to vacay and plan. She booked all of our wedding appointments for us. She gave us insight to the BEST vendors in the area - couldn't be happier with every single one. When I said I'd be happy with the other weddings she has styled - I was totally wrong. Peggy is more than "cookie cutter" she is an artist and creator. She made MY wedding dreams come true and made everything so personal and brought a perfect vision to life! Most importantly I couldn't have been more relaxed on our big day knowing Peggy was there. She had proved to me over and over to really trust her and I knew no matter what happened (as in my dress train turned black during my first look, hours before my ceremony) everything was going to be perfect. And it was - I couldn't have cared less for anything that went wrong (which is inevitable). I owe it to Peggy. No one ever called me bridezilla. I thought about nothing on our day but marrying the man of my dreams and having the BEST time with family and friends. She made magic that night and everyone could feel it. Thank you Peggy, for the most Magical night of our lives. - A&B Simmons

Anna
Anna

Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Peggy and her team truly out did themselves. As a hospitality professional, I have worked with many wedding planners in my years. Peggy, from day one, was the most professional, attentive, supportive ... Read more supportive and creative of them all. So I just knew I had to have her for myself one day. Honestly, I did not stress once while knowing she in charge and THE DAY went off without a single hitch. If you want to have a stress free and gorgeous wedding, she is your gal! We love her so much, she is part of our family!

R
Roxanne

Married on 09/29/2018

The wedding is phenomenal

I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Peggy and the entire team at Destination Wedding Studio. Choosing Destination Wedding Studio and working with Peggy was the best decision we made ... Read more throughout the entire wedding planning & preparation process. Peggy was on top of everything, creative, artistic, communicative, kind, knowledgeable, professional and flexible. From our first call, she took the time to get to know us and understood the vision of what we wanted for our most important day of life. She helped us with vendor selections, communicated with all the vendors, handled all the details, and went through the arrangements many times before the wedding day to make sure everything sounded good to me. On the day of the event, Peggy was present and active, we didn't have to worry about a single thing. Everything was taken care of, smooth and seamless, and we just enjoyed our big day with our guests. I also have to give a shout out to Peggy and the florist Duarte Floral Design for the stunning wedding decor. They turned my abstract ideas into reality, and it was more beautiful than I could ever imagine! We felt so lucky to have Peggy. She made us stay positive, organized and relaxed. The guests all said it was a big success and the most beautiful wedding they'd attended. Thank you Peggy and the whole Destination team! We highly recommend Destination Wedding Studio to all the future brides and grooms who would like a wedding at Key West.