Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL

Chesterfield, MO · View map

About Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL

Marcie Boyle founded RSVP Events & Travel in 2005. After spending over 20 years in a corporate position where her responsibilities included planning and orchestrating all of the corporate meetings, retreats, and events, she was ready to share her experience and expertise with clients. Over the years Marcie and her team have worked hard to plan countless events, destination weddings, meetings, honeymoons, and trips for a long list of satisfied customers. We at RSVP Events & Travel know exactly how much time goes into planning events. We bring the knowledge, and we have the connections you need, to plan a seamless and successful destination wedding and/or honeymoon. RSVP Events LLC is based in St. Louis, Missouri, but our team has successfully planned events across the U.S. and in some beautiful locations in Mexico and the Caribbean. Regardless of where you are located or where you need to go, we can help.

5 Reviews for Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL

5 Destination Weddings & Honeymoons by RSVP-StL Reviews

M
Michael Gurecki

Married on 10/20/2018

Easy, supportive, and inexpensive!!

My wife and I used Destination Weddings. Com to plan our wedding in Akumal and everything went off absolutely perfectly! I've been to enough weddings to know I shouldn't expect nothing to go wrong but ... Read more our expectations were completely blown out of the water by how smooth they made it for us. They even went out of their way to help secure us a large promotional refund when we had some last minute cancellations! Highly recommended.

G
Greg

Married on 09/06/2014

Marcie did an awesome job coordinating everything for us. She also did a great job narrowing down properties for us. Everything went smoothly and she went above and beyond to make a destination ... Read more wedding awesome.

C
Courtnie

Married on 08/16/2014

Marcie and her team were outstanding. It started from the very first phone call. This was our 2nd go around- long story short we had planned a wedding that did not happen but I got with Marcie again ... Read more this year and she was as nice as the first go around. She helped with picking up the locale. She understood what I wanted and was always a phone call or e-mail away. She is very professional and organized as well. I still have friends and family texting me and asking me questions like can Marcie do a trip for me to the Dominican, Do you think her team can check flights for me for our upcoming Family Reunion, etc...everyone wants to work with Marcie.