Destination Weddings in Portugal

Lisbon, PT · View map

About Destination Weddings in Portugal

Destination Weddings in Portugal is a wedding management company in Lisbon, Portugal focus in planning destination weddings and events in one of the best Five Star Boutique Hotel by the sea.Experience, passion and international reputation of our wedding team and a distinctive boutique hotel venue with amazing ocean views, it all comes together to ensure your wedding is truly sensational. Contact us and book now your Wedding in Portugal.

Website: www.destinationweddingsinportugal.com

Mail: info@destinationweddingsinportugal.com

3 Reviews for Destination Weddings in Portugal

3 Destination Weddings in Portugal Reviews

Isabel
Isabel Brito

Married on 03/30/2019

Premium services and gorgeous landscape

Premium services with a fair price. Rita is a diva and she will make sure you will be a relaxed bride. Trust her 100% to manage your wedding and enjoy your unique moment. Read more Premium services with a fair price. Rita is a diva and she will make sure you will be a relaxed bride. Trust her 100% to manage your wedding and enjoy your unique moment.

Emily
Emily Da Silva Corkill

Married on 10/05/2018

Magical venue, catered to our every need!

We would like to say a big thank you to Rita and everybody at Destination Weddings. They made our dream day a reality. Rita really understood our vision. It felt completely natural to put 100% trust ... Read more in her and she made all our wishes come true. Communicating with Rita from another country was never a problem, she was always available to answer any questions, big or small. Having last minute worries and not being in the country wasn’t a problem with Rita on hand. All the suppliers were fantastic! Simplistic was our vision with the flowers and they couldn’t have been more beautiful. With little stress, they did everything perfectly. Tiago was a fantastic DJ, on hand for the whole day. With just a brief playlist to help guide his choices, he played fantastic music to suit all, from the afternoon into the early hours of the morning! The food….unbelievable! Probably one of the most lasting memories for our guests. The food was an important factor for my husband and I, his mother is a chef after all! We were certainly not let down by the standard of the cuisine at Senhora da Guia. Rita and the whole team made our day go smoothly. They were on hand from the morning, I didn’t need to think about anything! I don’t know how Rita does It, she is superwoman! I cannot say enough about her, she made me feel so valued and listened to every detail. I am very thankful to have had her plan our special day. We were able to truly relax and enjoy every moment. Guests repeatedly tell us our wedding was the most relaxed, authentic wedding they have ever been to. Our only sadness is we can’t relive the day again!

L
Lilia

Married on 07/21/2017

My fairytale wedding, that’s how I tell everyone about my Big day! A simple ‘thank you’ can’t begin to express our gratitude for everything you and your staff did to make our day truly perfect!I ... Read more think we are the luckiest couple to fall into the hands of Rita and the Destination Weddings in Portugal team! For us was very important to plan everything online, because we currently live in Dubai and didn’t have time to come to Portugal before wedding. Communication with Rita was very easy, she always replied straight away and was available at all time, imagine the time difference and etc. There were no worries at all during key moments, Rita brought all my phantasy into reality, even magically found the way to work out all the disagreements between me and my husband when it comes to choose the cake for example. Rita helped us to choose the right location for our venue depends on number of guests, the style of the venue and our other preferences, and it was incredible, my first time to be there was at my wedding and I felt myself as a real princess going to get married in the beautiful villa by the ocean! The decorations, flowers, illumination and the most important – dinner, deserve a special praise! My bride bouquet was very special… I just shared with Rita my favorite flowers and colors, but I could’t imagine that she will go beyond and make it so significant. Every type of flower had a very deep meaning for me through out my life. The dinner was a truly a incredible experience! Not only because a mouthwatering food but also because of the level of service. Such a small details like me and my husband was served simultaneously made a big impression! Destination Weddings in Portugal not only fulfilled my expectations, went beyond that but even managed to surprise us with an unexpected fireworks during cake cutting! I can’t find the right words to describe our feelings at that moment! Lastly I just have to mention our singer and the DJ, those guys broke my heart!

Destination Weddings in Portugal FAQ