Destined 2 Wed

La Vergne, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Destined 2 Wed

Lisa has been a honeymoon designer for over 18 years. She takes extra care to ensure your honeymoon is everything you envision and more. Choosing the ideal destination that best suites your personalities, as well as, wonderful accommodations with the utmost in amenities and impeccable service, while staying within your budget, is how she creates your peace of mind. Trustworthy, safe and reputable travel suppliers, along with providing you with current information and education on what to expect on your trip, is another way she achieves your expections. While traveling, you can rest assured that you will be prepared for any problem that may arise and she will be ready with 24-hour service that is only a phone call or instant text message away to help with any unforeseen circumstances.

Her role as a Destination Specialist is not that of "just a travel agent" but rather, your designer and guide through your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Think of her as your pilot that will guide you through the research, recommendations and reservation process. She will take the time to make sure you understand every step of your honeymoon experience.

She knows everyone is not a perfect fit for Destined 2 Wed, so she always suggests that you seek out a travel professional whose opinion will closely match your personalities and qualities; someone who relates to you. Plus, you should always get a second opinion. :) Remember ... Travel with Integrity!

Destined 2 Wed creates unique honeymoon itineraries, provides travel insurance and emergency assistance while traveling. Lisa makes herself available to answer clients’ questions throughout the process, and when they’re traveling, couples will have access to around-the-clock service. She believes couples should “travel with integrity.” Honeymoon destination options may include:

• Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • South Pacific Islands (Tahiti)
  • Caribbean Islands
  • Central America - Costa Rica
  • Dominican Republic
  • Europe (Italy, France, England, Ireland, ect)
  • Mediterranean Cruise

32 Reviews for Destined 2 Wed

32 Destined 2 Wed Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 12/16/2016

Our honeymoon was better than we ever dreamed because of Lisa! She was very thorough and organized with every step of process, so we always felt taken care of and at ease. When we started the process ... Read more of finding our dream honeymoon with her, she was very detailed to give us exactly what we wanted. In fact, she thought of things we didn't even know we wanted! Because of her professionalism, we felt totally prepared for the honeymoon and worry-free during our wedding season, which was a massive weight off our shoulders. Beyond all that, she is pleasant and easy to work with, adding sweet and personal touches to your trip. We couldn't recommend her more. Booking with Destined 2 Wed was one of the best choices we made for our wedding.

B
Brooke Powers

Married on 06/03/2018

I could not have asked for a better honeymoon!

I could not have asked for a better honeymoon! Lisa took care of us better than I thought possible! She was very flexible with what we wanted to do and she made sure that we had all the necessary ... Read more resources to give us a honeymoon we would never forget! Lisa knows anything and everything about traveling! Just tell her what you’ve always wanted to do, see, experience and like magic, she makes it happen! I highly recommend her for any of your travel needs!! She’s the best!!

R
Rick

Married on 05/23/2018

I have known Lisa, with Destined 2 Wed, for years but never used her services. But when it came time to book a travel destination for my wife's 50th Birthday, I knew who I had to call! I had no idea ... Read more how thorough and detailed she was with the preparation of our trip. And I had no idea how much that came to our need until we stepped foot on foreign soil. Then everything Lisa explained to us to be ready and aware of kicked in and began to make sense. Our trip then unfolded as she explained it would. Places she told us to avoid were right where she said they would be. And the people and connections we were supposed to make were easier to find. That's because Lisa has made the same trips to these destinations herself! She prepared us and equipped us with not only first hand knowledge of our trip but also gave us little extras like hand sanitizer and lists of things we would need but most people forget to pack on a trip. The resort was great and the food and pampering was exactly what I wanted for my wife and me to enjoy. They know what they are doing. The Resorts do it everyday. But the thing I hope you come away with from reading my review is that Miss Lisa goes the extra mile in helping you know what You are doing so you have the Best traveling experience. I like we did. Thank you again Miss Lisa, you're the best!