Destiny Photography, LLC

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Destiny Photography, LLC

My goal is to capture your destiny moment by moment.

View packages, pricing, online photo galleries, testimonials from clients, and wedding planning tips at www.DestinyPix.com

www.DestinyPix.com

918-760-6040

Destiny@DestinyPix.com

59 Reviews for Destiny Photography, LLC

59 Destiny Photography, LLC Reviews

C
Carole

Married on 09/10/2016

Destiny KNOWS what she is doing. My husband and I had the BEST experience with her. I planned my wedding out of state, and Destiny was always quick on the e-mail and phone responses, which really ... Read more alleviated a lot of stress for me. When I went for my consult, Destiny had the whole wedding day completely broken down to the minute. Day of, we were right on time! Having been a part of many weddings, Destiny also had a lot of great advice for little detail pieces like where the cake table should be set up, or in what order the reception events should take place. Destiny was never pushy or difficult to communicate with. She wanted to make me and my family happy and as stress free as possible. She is a joy! You will be SO, SO happy with Destiny! (And so much less stressed) :)

R
Regina

Married on 07/30/2016

Destiny is such a fun person and amazing photographer! She has the best personality and is someone you want to be with on your wedding day. She's organized, knows what shot to do and when to do it, ... Read more and gets things done. Plus, all my pictures were beautiful!! I would recommend her to anyone!

R
Royce

Married on 06/11/2016

Destiny is AMAZING! All of the packages she offers are top notch and very affordable for every couples budget. She really cared about what we wanted to capture on our big day and didn't pressure us ... Read more into doing the "typical" stiff wedding photos. We shopped around before picking a photographer and the one thing that really sold us on Destiny is that she truly cares about making your engagement photos and wedding photos exactly what you want and helping you look your best. We personally wanted to have the day of our wedding planned out so we got all the necessaries out of the way so we could just hangout and relax at our reception. Destiny was able to give us an almost to the minute time line of who needed to be where and what photos we'd be taking at that time. An example of this was our family photos at the church maybe took 15 minutes tops! We both have large families. The turn around time on getting edited photos back was very quick, for engagement photos around a month (time frame changes depending on if she is editing a wedding at the same time) and for wedding photos right around 3 weeks. Destiny is also VERY good about emailing and staying in contact through the whole process. She is truly one of the best photographers we have ever had the pleasure of working with! Strongly suggest setting up a consult meeting with her to see what all she has to offer!