Detailed Days Event Design

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Detailed Days Event Design

Detailed Days Event Design provides carefully curated decor from modern styles to soft and chic, rustic to traditional. Creating memorable atmospheres of elegance and warmth that cater to the senses.

As a designer my heart and passion are in every detail and it shows, leaving guests raving about your event! I have spent 9 years learning, growing, and most importantly executing the most amazing experiences for my clients and they are never disappointed! Let me help you with yours.

Your dream. Your day. Your details.

11 Reviews for Detailed Days Event Design

11 Detailed Days Event Design Reviews

Kia
Kia Menefield

Married on 06/14/2019

Magical Ceremony

Brittany and her team went beyond my expectations. We had a small wedding with a small budget. I was planning on designing the ceremony on my own. But one of my best friends gave me her contact ... Read more information because Brittany designed one of her events and was extremely impressed. Contacting her was the best decision I made. I gave her a budget and theme that I took from Pinterest and she came up with a concept that blew my mind. I had my wedding at the Renaissance hotel in Cincinnati Ohio. Because my guest count was 40 the only option was to have it a board room. Brittany and her team transformed this boring BOARD ROOM into something magical. She used real roses, ton of strategically placed candles, and the back drop that left me speechless. I felt magical like I was in a fantasy when I was walking down the isle. That's a feeling that I will never forget. Behind the scenes: Brittany is extremely thorough with staying on top of the business side. She had a detailed contract that I fully understood. She communicated through the entire process. Any questions I asked through email, she did not waste anytime getting back with me. Also I need to state that I booked her about three months in advance. Usually it's at least 6months- 1 year in advance. That's unbelievable.Needless to say, she's very professional. I'm sure our paths will cross very soon.

Lisa
Lisa Harris

Married on 05/31/2019

Ahhhh-Mazing!!

Brittney and her team did a phenomenal job taking my vision and making it GRAND! I am so pleased with her impeccable service. If you are having an event of any kind do yourself a favor and book ... Read more Detailed Days Event Design. They Are Incredible.

lloydiaj
Lloydia

Married on 04/20/2018

You NEED this service. I don’t care what you think you don’t need, im telling you need a day of coordinator. In fact Day-of Coordinator is a misnomer bc Brittney was with me from the very day she was ... Read more hired. She was always there offering design advice and ways to save money and still achieve my dream wedding. She’s very organized and does excellent work coordinating with all of your vendors to excute your vision. She goes above and beyond to make your day stress free. When my bouquet was delivered, she noticed that it was wrapped in the wrong ribbon color. Brittney ran to michaels to get me the right ribbon color. At the end of night i just walked out of the venue leaving everything behind except my new husband. It was Brittney who collected my shoes, purse and gift box and made sure i got them the next days Trust me on this you need her. Make room in your budget for her. The service she offers is unmatched by anyone in her field and it’s WORTH every penny.