Details and Lace, LLC

Charlottesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Details and Lace, LLC

A partial-planning service wedding planner in Charlottesville, Virginia, Details and Lace, LLC, operates under the belief that every couple is unique and so is their event. Boasting more than 20 years of experience in both project management and event planning, owner Melanie Scott enjoys helping couples realize the ceremony of their dreams. Let Details and Lace, LLC, provide you with the peace of mind knowing that your intimate affair is in good hands!

Melanie's enthusiasm and love of organization is sure to produce a memorable experience for you and your guests. To deliver the very best, Details and Lace provides an array of services including, but not limited to, personalized consultations and month-of/day-of planning.

Areas Covered
Details and Lace, LLC, happily assists couples in the Charlottesville area. Services are also extended to those located throughout central Virginia.

7 Reviews for Details and Lace, LLC

7 Details and Lace, LLC Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 01/20/2019

Best Decision I Made Wedding Planning

Melanie was a true life-saver throughout our wedding planning process and the wedding weekend. Melanie is funny, easy-going, genuine and a pleasure to work with, while also being able to make sure ... Read more things get done, things keep moving, and everybody stays on the ball. By the end of wedding planning, getting the day to occur involves coordinating dozens of people and even the most versatile bride is going to need some help to make sure everything happens according to plan. Hire Melanie and you won't have to worry---everything will be perfect! I mean it wholeheartedly when I say that hiring her was the single best wedding planning decision I made. She streamlined everything, she was incredibly focused on detail and organization, and she made sure the weekend happened as seamlessly as possible so we could focus on the fun. Even if you're detail-oriented and adept at multi-tasking, you will not regret enlisting Melanie's help because her experience, demeanor, professionalism, and ability to anticipate every possible scenario and how to fix it is truly invaluable when the big day actually arises. Obviously wedding planning is about balancing costs and expectations and desires, but truly the best money that we spent on our wedding was hiring Melanie (and my now-husband, his family, our bridal party, and my parents wholeheartedly agree).

A
Alyssa

Married on 07/13/2019

We Recommend This Wedding Planner!

Hiring Melanie Scott at Details and Lace LLC as a month of wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Melanie works hard and is detail-oriented. She responded to inquiries ... Read more in a timely manner. She sought to make our wedding day what we wanted it to be, while giving us helpful information and advice. We do not live near Charlottesville, and we had to plan our wedding from hundreds of miles away. It was comforting to have someone in Charlottesville who could be our eyes and ears in advance of the big day. On the wedding day, there were unanticipated delays. Melanie made sure to adjust the timeline accordingly and kept everyone on the same page. Having Melanie there allowed the bride and groom and their families to really enjoy the day without being stressed. We highly recommend Melanie!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision I made was to hire Details and Lace!

The best decision I made through my entire wedding was hiring Details and Lace! Melanie, the owner, had software we used to help coordinate all the venders. Melanie was the contact person the day of ... Read more and had extra supplies when the florist forgot the boutonnière pins. Before the wedding we had issues with our venue, and Melanie stepped in to help resolve some of the issues. I cannot recommend Melanie highly enough. Hiring Melanie will be a great decision and help alleviate stress on your wedding day!