Details In Bloom

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Details In Bloom

Details In Bloom is a wedding florist located in Chicago, Illinois that serves the surrounding region. Since 2003, Paige Meliet-Kinane and her skilled team have been providing couples with breathtaking floral designs that accentuate the beauty of their wedding.

Details In Bloom will consult with couples to understand their wedding theme, needs, and desires, as well as to answer any questions you might have. Paige and her talented team offer various floral designs, including but not limited to classic, country, nautical, preppy, and vintage. They may provide you with samples and may even help with event design and go on venue visits. Details In Bloom offers to deliver, set up, and clean up the following:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Morgan

Married on 09/01/2019

Flowers of the CENTURY

When I say how spectacular Paige was with our flowers, I'm underselling her. She made my specific vision completely come to life. Everything was impeccably done and I am getting rave reviews from ... Read more everyone about how stunning our flowers and centerpieces were. Simple, elegant, and just perfection.

Kinga
Kinga Magiera

Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing floral arrangements!!

Paige did an amazing job and within our budget! Read more Paige did an amazing job and within our budget!

Rian
Rian Kinabrew

Married on 05/20/2019

Amazing, Affordable, Perfect

Paige was able to pluck my vision out of my head with little direction from me. The best price hands down. My flowers smelled amazing! Read more Paige was able to pluck my vision out of my head with little direction from me. The best price hands down. My flowers smelled amazing!