Every Pretty Detail

Bozeman, MT · View map · Visit website

About Every Pretty Detail

Every Pretty Detail is a dedicated team of event managers, led by, owner and designer, Chanda Wirtz. Every Pretty Detail facilitates clients with a seamless event by assisting clients in keeping cohesive vision and allowing them to enjoy the entire planning process.

Experience

Lavishly detail oriented and inspired by life: a multifaceted designer. She is a time maven—expert negotiator, brilliant critical thinker—collected multi-tasker. Positive, sees beauty in everything. Rooted. She is everything you need.

Chanda graduated from Montana State University in 2015 with a B.A. in English language. As a perfectionist with a creative nature, she works to make visual inspiration into reality. She never books more than two weddings per month in order to provide the best service to each client. She started Details in 2014 and has never received a negative review. 2019, her bridal magazine Every Pretty Detail will make its debut! She was also just recieved the 2019 Weddingwire Couple's Choice Award.

Every Pretty Detail can provide up to four planners on a couple’s big day to ensure your event runs as smooth as possible. The staff at Every Pretty Detail cam execute many types of weddings. These may include civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, elopement, military, non-religious and religious ceremonies. Chanda offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full coordination
  • Partial coordination
  • Referrals to the best vendors
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor confirmation
  • Hourly consulting
  • Wedding day pick ups and delivery
  • Whole sale linen rentals
  • Custom Ceremony writing
  • DIY rehearsal organization and online ordination for friend/family performing a ceremony help

Every Pretty Detail was formally known as Details- Weddings, Special Events, & Inspired Design.

15 Reviews for Every Pretty Detail

15 Every Pretty Detail Reviews

Madi
Featured
Madi

Married on 08/18/2018

THE MOST AMAZING WEDDING PLANNER... I thought I didn’t really need anyone but in the end I realized I don’t know what I would have done without her! Do yourself a favor and hire her to handle and help ... Read more with things. Without her I also would have spent a lot more... she just knew where I could save. The day of the wedding, she handled everything flawlessly in the background. I cannot day enough... I was able to just enjoy being the bride...

sophie
sophie

Married on 02/02/2019

Everything you need!

As a bride who didn’t want to plan my own wedding, I can not recommend Chanda and her team (shout out to Kiana! ) enough. I had no real vision for the day other than having it in the winter and she ... Read more pulled off the most spectacular wedding I could have ever imagined. Her knowledge of local vendors was paramount to putting together a team that worked seamlessly leading up to and on our big day. I wish I had hired her prior to picking our venue! She was a total godsend in the weeks leading up, providing emotional support in addition to helping with the business side of things - truly just being there for me as a girl living thousands of miles away from her friends and family. Every detail is thought of - from matching you with just the right vendors (can we all be friends IRL?!), helping accessorize your day-of look, picking desserts, to bringing a kombucha and green juice to cure a rehearsal dinner hangover. She created a Pinterest worthy wedding out of thin air that ALSO completely showcased our personalities - nothing cookie cutter here. If you’re on the fence on booking a coordinator - please get off it and just hire Chanda. Your stress levels and your guests will thank you.

S
Sarah

Married on 10/06/2018

October wedding

Chanda and team did an amazing job creating our final design of the wedding. She has a great eye for detail and recommended the best vendors for our day. It was perfect! Read more Chanda and team did an amazing job creating our final design of the wedding. She has a great eye for detail and recommended the best vendors for our day. It was perfect!