Devan Smith Photography

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Devan Smith Photography

After attending Herron School of Art and Design's Fine Art Photography program, I ventured out and began my career as a photographer in the Indianapolis area. Photography is my passion as well as my favorite hobby! I am constantly taking photos because I hate missing the important moments that might not always make it into our long term memories! I love being able to look through old photos and remember how I actually felt that day, and that is EXACTLY what I strive to do for all of my clients! My greatest enjoyment is to be able to capture the emotion, excitement, and love that occurs on your Wedding Day!

Other than weddings, I am also available to do other sessions. For example: Engagements, Newborn Photos, Boudoir, Couples, Families, Senior Portraits, etc. I strive to make each moment that I spend with a client fun and comfortable! I can't wait to meet you!

If you want to talk to me more about my experience or what I can offer you please contact me:

www.facebook.com/devansmithphoto

317-833-2109

devansmithphoto@gmail.com

While you're visiting my Facebook page, please hit the "like" button! You can also follow me on Instagram at @devansmithphoto. Thank you!

4 Reviews for Devan Smith Photography

4 Devan Smith Photography Reviews

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/14/2016

WOW! Devan did an amazing job getting beautiful pictures of my family. Very reasonable price and fun to work with. I will absolutely hire her again. Read more WOW! Devan did an amazing job getting beautiful pictures of my family. Very reasonable price and fun to work with. I will absolutely hire her again.

A
Ashlee

Married on 04/14/2016

The moments and angles captured are stunning. Devan is so energetic and fun to work with. She leaves you with precious memories to share for a lifetime! Read more The moments and angles captured are stunning. Devan is so energetic and fun to work with. She leaves you with precious memories to share for a lifetime!

User6852918

2+ years ago

If you want someone to catch all those special glances that other people might not notice, to get your expressions just perfect. To get the screaming child, or crazy animal in the picture right before ... Read more they break down, or in a calm moment, Devan is your girl! And she couldn't be any sweeter or more accomodating!! Love Love Love her!!