Deviant Light Photography

Cottonwood, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Deviant Light Photography

Deviant Light Photography is a wedding photographer located in Cottonwood, Arizona. Operating out of the Benjemax Studio, founder Niki Kubrock offers clients exclusive professional experiences by working closely together with them to create images that capture some of the most special moments of their lives. Her work incorporates the distinct spirit of rural Arizona while maintaining focus on her subjects, transforming each image from wedding photo to a fully realized expression of romance.

With a photographic process that diverges from the ordinary to the extraordinary, elevating each significant wedding moment captured, Deviant Light Photography offers couples a variety of packages to suit their needs and expectations. Some of the services included in these packages are:

• Engagement sessions
  • Second photographers
  • Digital files
  • Canvas portraits
  • Custom-made leather albums
  • Online galleries
  • By-the-hour services

Aside from weddings, this business provides photoshoots for other events including, maternity sessions, individual portraits, family photos, and more.

3 Reviews for Deviant Light Photography

3 Deviant Light Photography Reviews

Audrey
Audrey Peel

Married on 08/18/2018

Memorable and Happy!

Beautiful photos,takes charge when needed,does everything she can to ensure that she gets the perfect shot! Nikki is an amazing photographer and I hightly recommend her! Read more Beautiful photos,takes charge when needed,does everything she can to ensure that she gets the perfect shot! Nikki is an amazing photographer and I hightly recommend her!

A
Ashley

Married on 06/03/2017

Phenomenal

Niki has photographed every major milestone in my adult life, so when I was getting married I knew exactly who would shoot my wedding! She was attentive to detail and exactly what I wanted. She was ... Read more professional and energetic. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an all around amazing photographer.

Kourtni
Kourtni Nelson

Married on 10/17/2015

Spectacular Eye for Details!

Niki was nothing short of amazing on our special day! We wanted an intimate, small ceremony with only the people we hold close to our hearts. Niki was able to seamlessly blend in with our guests and ... Read more capture some truly candid memories! I cannot imagine a better wedding photographer! Humbled to know her big city skills come from my small town

Deviant Light Photography FAQ