Devolve Imaging Photography

Brooklyn, CT · View map · Visit website

About Devolve Imaging Photography

Devolve Imaging Photography is a wedding photographer in Brooklyn, Connecticut. This lovely husband and wife duo, Troy and Steffanie, use modern and cinematic techniques in their photography. They take dramatic and intimate photos that will capture your wedding day beautifully. They work closely with their clients and want to connect with you on a personal level, to be sure to provide services best suited to your needs. Whether you need a photographer for your wedding day or for an engagement shoot, Devolve Imaging Photography is an excellent choice. They can photograph weddings in Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Devolve Imaging Photography has many services available, including:

V
Featured
Vaneesa

Married on 06/02/2018

My favorite part of our wedding was the pictures. Haha! I’m only half joking! Troy and Steffanie were FANTASTIC. Not only do they produce the most beautiful, artistic pictures, but they are so fun to ... Read more work with! Taking picture after picture throughout the day can become tedious, but they knew how to get us to laugh so we had genuine smiles in every single picture. They came to the hotel where the bridal party got ready and captured each moment of excitement and anticipation. Throughout the day, they followed us from activity to activity, without having us feel like they were intruding. The end result was a collection of creative and heartfelt moments. One relative commented that the photos didn’t just show *what* was happening but *how* people were feeling. We love Troy’s photos because they are not like the “cookie cutter” wedding photographers. Troy and Steff are so talented and their pictures are so artistic and unique; every one looked like it was out of a magazine. I am beyond pleased that we found them. After the wedding the only thing you have left (besides your marriage, haha!) is the pictures! And It’s so fun to relive the wedding over and over again with all the beautiful memories that Troy and Steffanie put into a leather-bound photo album to enjoy forever! If you want the most amazing wedding pictures, this is your team! They are the best!

Chris
Chris + Brie Antoine

Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely Speechless

Being a coordinator in this industry and working with many people in the business, it was a no brainier for me the day I met Troy and Steff professionally that I would want them to photograph my ... Read more wedding one day. Well that was years ago, fast forward to just this weekend and my now husband and I are crying just over sneak peak photos. We could not have asked for a more detail oriented, professional, calming, amazing husband and wife team to execute one of the biggest days of our lives. The photos were single handedly the most important aspect of our day and Troy and Steff met BEYOND our expectations, even though we already knew what they were capable of. We can not recommend Devolve Imaging enough to photograph your big day, or any photography session in general. Troy and Steff you gave us the greatest gift we could have asked for that day, and it’s the memories that will last a lifetime. Love the Antoine’s :)

M
Melissa Ricciotti

Married on 08/14/2019

Amazing in every way!!

Troy & Steff are absolutely fabulous! We did an engagement shoot with devolveimagingphotography and it by far exceeded every expectation. Being a little nervous for the first time ever doing a ... Read more photoshoot, Troy and Steff were accommodating and just down to earth people. They were so easy to work with, efficient and professional. Our pictures came about stunning. Their work is beautiful and I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!