Devolve Imaging Photography

Brooklyn, CT · View map · Visit website

About Devolve Imaging Photography

Devolve Imaging Photography is a wedding photographer in Brooklyn, Connecticut. This lovely husband and wife duo, Troy and Steffanie, use modern and cinematic techniques in their photography. They take dramatic and intimate photos that will capture your wedding day beautifully. They work closely with their clients and want to connect with you on a personal level, to be sure to provide services best suited to your needs. Whether you need a photographer for your wedding day or for an engagement shoot, Devolve Imaging Photography is an excellent choice. They can photograph weddings in Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Devolve Imaging Photography has many services available, including:

V
Featured
Vaneesa

Married on 06/02/2018

My favorite part of our wedding was the pictures. Haha! I’m only half joking! Troy and Steffanie were FANTASTIC. Not only do they produce the most beautiful, artistic pictures, but they are so fun to ... Read more work with! Taking picture after picture throughout the day can become tedious, but they knew how to get us to laugh so we had genuine smiles in every single picture. They came to the hotel where the bridal party got ready and captured each moment of excitement and anticipation. Throughout the day, they followed us from activity to activity, without having us feel like they were intruding. The end result was a collection of creative and heartfelt moments. One relative commented that the photos didn’t just show *what* was happening but *how* people were feeling. We love Troy’s photos because they are not like the “cookie cutter” wedding photographers. Troy and Steff are so talented and their pictures are so artistic and unique; every one looked like it was out of a magazine. I am beyond pleased that we found them. After the wedding the only thing you have left (besides your marriage, haha!) is the pictures! And It’s so fun to relive the wedding over and over again with all the beautiful memories that Troy and Steffanie put into a leather-bound photo album to enjoy forever! If you want the most amazing wedding pictures, this is your team! They are the best!

R
Rebecca

Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend - great value, easy and awesome to work with!

I cannot say enough good things about Troy & Steff! They were so helpful with any questions/recommendations leading up to the wedding, and so much fun on the day of! They made us laugh, were so down ... Read more to earth, and I did not notice them once during the actual ceremony or reception (very impressive)! We are in love with all of their pictures, and I could not recommend more! Incredible value for the end product.

K
Kayla

Married on 11/03/2018

The best!!

Troy and Steff were absolutely awesome to work with! Troy definitely knows what he is doing when it comes to taking romantic photos. My husband and I were so happy with all of our wedding photos. They ... Read more were a blast to work with. I work recommend them to anyone and everyone in the future!