Devon Duff Makeup

Newport Beach, CA · View map

About Devon Duff Makeup

Welcome and thank you so much for considering me for your special day! Just like the dress you choose, makeup and hair are as equally important!

I am a working professional makeup artist/hair stylist, and have been blessed with a career in this industry for 15 plus years. I have a passion for weddings, and have done hair and makeup for countless occasions. My philosophy is to focus on my brides, models/clients best features to accentuate and enhance each person's natural beauty.

By combining my expertise with your needs and vision, you are assured a successful and productive outcome every time! Your time is precious and costly, so I pride myself on being dependable, and also my ability to work under pressure to get the job done effectively and efficiently. I am very passionate about my profession and find it vital to stay current with fashion trends while still keeping the basic simplicities that are essential.

{ Here is a run down on my prices//services }

Bridal Hair & Makeup ~

$300 makeup & hair application, lashes & skin prep
$175 makeup only
$175 hair only

$175 trail run hair & makeup. $125 for just makeup or hair

Bridesmaids/Attendees Hair & Makeup ~

$175 - $200 per-person for hair & makeup. $100 - $125 for just hair or just makeup.

Additional Charges/Services ~

Travel fee - $.60 per mile ( depends on venue location )

Hourly Rate - $150 ( look changes and touch-ups )

Assistant/staff fee may apply ( depends on wedding size, time frame and style of hair/makeup )

Prices are contingent on each individual's needs and will be determined at time of consultation. Have pictures of the style hair and makeup you desire at time of consultation.

Non-refundable deposit for booking your wedding day $50 This amount will be applied day of event.

Thank you in advance for your time and CONGRATULATIONS!
~Devon

2 Reviews for Devon Duff Makeup

2 Devon Duff Makeup Reviews

Chelsie
Chelsie

Married on 05/07/2018

Devon - the Makeup God Mother

Ah I love Devon, I cannot begin to say enough great things about her! Devon did me and my bridesmaids and she is incredible, so so talented. The sweetest human with such a great heart. Devon was my ... Read more makeup god mother who did 8 girls makeup in the time I needed her too and it turned out amazing, 1000% recommend Devon for all your makeup needs!

J
Jennifer

Married on 11/01/2014

Devon is KICK BUTT amazing! Yes, she is a friend but she works miracles! She made me look so stunning for both my engagement and my wedding - nothing too over the top that I didn't look like ... Read more myself but enhanced my own beauty to another level. Great to work with, has so much talent and she does HAIR too!!! She took my pictures and transformed me into so much more!

Devon Duff Makeup FAQ