Devon McWilliams Photography

Newport, RI · View map · Visit website

About Devon McWilliams Photography

Devon McWilliams Photography is a wedding and Event photography company based in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Photographer Devon loves using photography as a way to not only tell your love story, but to create works of art that you can look back on for years to come. Her style is bright and natural.

Devon McWilliams Photography offers different wedding packages for the couple to choose from. The services provided include:

• Full day weddings - 6 hours of coverage
  • Half day weddings - 4 hours of coverage
  • Elopements - at least 1.5 hours of coverage
  • Online gallery
  • Downloadable high-res images
  • 100 images/hour
  • Engagement session
  • Proofbook with all your images
  • Up to two photographers

K
    Featured
    Kara

Married on 09/01/2018

Devon was absolutely AMAZING. I was married at Herreshoff in Bristol RI on September 1st but live in South Carolina. I was worried about planning a wedding from afar but I knew Devon would be amazing ... Read more based on our first phone call. We were in constant contact prior to the wedding and she took the time to meet my fiance and I at the venue when we were in RI a couple of months before the wedding. We went over our vision and what was important to us and how the day would run. Devon made everything so effortless and seamless. After meeting with her I was even more confident that she is good at what she does, professional and would document our day in just the way we wanted. On the actual wedding day, Devon was so efficient. She was able to capture all of the shots I wanted and my husband and I were even able to make it to the end of our cocktail hour...she is that good! She made everyone feel comfortable and had great ideas for shots. I HIGHLY recommend Devon for weddings and any other photos you might need. Thank you, thank you, thank you Devon!

Gayle
    Gayle Alexander Kearns

Married on 06/20/2019

Amazing Reunion Weekend

We were referred to Devon for my Mother's 75th class reunion at Brown University. This was a huge weekend for my family who traveled from Oklahoma to be with her. Devon provided excellent service for ... Read more us on a Memorial weekend. We received amazing shots of our entire family in a beautiful location on the Brown University campus. We really appreciated Devon taking her weekend to help make our memory a lasting one. She was prompt, courteous and worked well with everyone in our family/party.

Lindsay
    Lindsay

Married on 09/29/2018

Captured every moment perfectly!

Devon and Denise were nothing short of amazing! They did our engagement and wedding photos and Devon went right along with our goofiness and really captured our personalities in every photo/moment. We ... Read more enjoyed every minute and would do it all over again! It was the perfect day.