Devour Creative Catering

Berkeley Heights, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Devour Creative Catering

Devour Creative Catering is a catering and event planning company in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey that is couple driven. Whether you are having a big or small wedding, Devour Creative Catering will help plan and execute all details so you are guaranteed an unforgettable experience on your special day.

Owner Michael Ramella and his team are dedicated to making your wedding the best it can be for you and your guests. Custom tailoring the menus and services to meet your specific needs, Devour Creative Catering provides a high-quality, full-service catering experience.

Cuisine
From halal to lactose-free to nut-free or vegan, Devour Creative Catering accommodates any and all dietary needs. They are also available for the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Vietnamese

Other Services
Not only will Devour Creative Catering provide you and your guests with an exquisite dining experience, they also provide decor items for couples to choose from. The following decor items are available:

• Barware

Clare
Featured
Clare Kelly

Married on 06/08/2019

You’ll want this Caterer!

I have all positive things to say about Michael and his team! Our day was perfect thanks to them, and the food was outstanding! From the selections, to the quality, our food was a huge hit and ... Read more everyone completely devoured it all! You cannot go wrong with Devour. His planning is on point and he is completely flexible with his timing to meet with you. He makes it all about you and your needs and desires. And he truly makes you feel as if you’ve known him for forever. Thank you Michael and your team for your help in making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

A
Arlene

Married on 09/29/2018

Twice I have hired Devour Creative Catering, once for a Holiday dinner for 10 people and again for an engagement party for 54 guests, both events met the expectations of my catering needs. The food ... Read more was outstanding as was there professionalism, reliability, and entire staff including servers and bartender. I highly reccomend Devour Creative Catering. No doubt I will be calling them again! Arlene L

B
bernadette

Married on 07/14/2018

I decided to put together a last-minute wedding before moving abroad with my partner. I found Michael at the beginning stages of planning through his amazing reviews and he did not disappoint. Under a ... Read more super tight time crunch, Michael went above and beyond in his flexibility and his willingness to help put together my day. I was confident that my wedding would be a success due to Michael and his knowledge and ability to put together a flawless event. I changed my mind way too many times, and Michael was never frustrated with me, instead, he was accommodating and always gave me the best advice. Michael will go above and beyond to make your day a success. To top it all off, the food was delicious and everyone was well fed :). My guests had rave reviews, especially about the filet at the carving station and the watermelon gazpacho shooters. Michael and his team were AMAZING the day of, everyone worked so hard with warm smiles all around. You can't go wrong with Michael and his team :).