Dewitt for Love Photography

Saint Petersburg, FL · View map · Visit website

About Dewitt for Love Photography

Dewitt for Love Photography is a Husband + Wife Photography Team based in Saint Petersburg, Florida! We are Brandon and Shannon Dewitt, and have been published over a dozen times now! Woot woot!! You can find us in publications such as Love INC, Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot: Georgia Print (coming December 2019!), Boho Bride, Huff Post, Something Turquoise, Celebration Society, Marry Me Tampa Bay, and many more!!

The long and short of it is this; we've photographed over 100 Weddings now, in every type of venue!! From Gardens to Hotels, to Historic Buildings (our fave!) to stunning rolling landscapes, our hearts beat for capturing wonderful couples with our lighthearted and fun attitudes! Our style is Editorial, Romantic, Fun, and has a Fine Art twist with an EDGE. We love fashion, travel (especially ITALY!!), floral details, and couples that truly believe in a whole lotta LOVE and an EXPERIENCE their loved ones will never forget.

If you're considering reaching out to us, we want you to do so because there is something in our work that speaks to you. An emotion our photos provoke, and colors you fall in love with. If this sounds like you, give us a holler to check if we still have your date available! :)

With Love,

Featured
Erica Collura

Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend!

Shannon & Brandon are truly some of the most talented and AMAZING human beings. I did not even feel like they were a vendor - I honestly felt like they were guests at my wedding taking photos. So many ... Read more of my friends and family told me how awesome the photographers were who didn't even know them! When Shannon and I first met, we had a glass of wine and chatted for 4 hours!!!!! (Not sure she's advertising that since there's probably not enough wine and time for everyone LOL) but the point is she really takes the time to get to know her brides and listen to what they're looking for from their photos. I told her detail shots were super important to me, and she got some really amazing and creative photos of all the details, especially the florals and our reception!! The day goes by so fast, so it's hard to take the time to appreciate all the work you've put into the planning. She made sure to capture all of those moments for me. Our wedding was at Armature Works while a few other weddings were going ON TOP OF Kentucky Derby events (I know, right?!). The venue was insanely packed, and it was a super hot day. She and Brandon handled the challenge with grace, and we could not be happier with our photos! Obviously, Shannon & Bandon's work speaks for itself, but they are so much more than just a vendor!! BOOK IMMEDIATELY!

Karisten
Karisten Strong

Getting married on 05/06/2020

GORGEOUS engagement photos & EASY to work with!

Shannon & Brandon were a pleasure to work with. They took our engagement photos at The Ringling in Sarasota and they turned out fantastic. We were traveling in from out of state and about 2 weeks out ... Read more out decided we wanted to take pics there. Shannon jumped right in answering my questions quickly, researching the best spots to take photos on the property, and getting to know us. I would highly recommend booking Dewitt for Love to capture your special moments!

Castro
Lex

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Engagement photos

We just took our engagement photos with the Dewitt’s! They made the experience fun and easy. My fiancé and I aren’t ones to usually take a lot of photos so we were nervous going in. Shannon and ... Read more Brandon made us feel so comfortable throughout our time with them. We recently just received our sneak peek, and the pictures were AMAZING!! They exceeded all the expectations I had! I HIGHLY recommend using them. I can’t wait for them to capture our wedding day.