DFW Executive Limos

Dallas, Texas Β· View map Β· Visit website

About DFW Executive Limos

DFW Executive Limos is a locally owned transportation company and professional limo service located in Dallas,Texas. Since 2014, their team has provided safe, reliable, and luxurious transportation driven by first-class, highly-trained, courteous and impressively-dressed chauffeurs. From affordable Lincoln town cars,SUV'S to Hummer stretch limos, they offer a variety of wedding transportation options to suit your unique needs.

Limo Specials

We have wedding exits as low as $170 and our Lincoln stretch for only $325. Call us at 214-621-8301

Locally-owned and operated, DFW Executive Limos provides professional transportation services for weddings and other special occasions. Their goal is to make your booking and transportation process as simple and stress-free as possible so you can focus on enjoying your wedding day. Transportation services offered include the following:

• Classic car

C
Chris V.

Married on 06/15/2019

Great Chauffeur And Clean Smelling Limousine

Our chauffeur was so patient with our parents and the Limousine was absolutely the cleanest limo I have found. Thank you for your patience James and Bill. Our wedding day was perfect. Read more Our chauffeur was so patient with our parents and the Limousine was absolutely the cleanest limo I have found. Thank you for your patience James and Bill. Our wedding day was perfect.

C
Cassandra

Married on 04/27/2019

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My wedding day was amazing and I had nothing but wonderful service from them. The driver was so nice and we were taken care of 100%. Would highly recommend 😊 Read more My wedding day was amazing and I had nothing but wonderful service from them. The driver was so nice and we were taken care of 100%. Would highly recommend 😊

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing! Recommended

Just what I needed and so easy to work with! Read more Just what I needed and so easy to work with!