DFX : Sound Vision

West Berlin, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About DFX : Sound Vision

DFX: Sound Vision is a full production company with lighting and decor services based in West Berlin, New Jersey. This company specializes in lighting and staging, in addition to pipe and drape services for weddings in the New Jersey and greater Philadelphia area. With custom gobos, room uplighting, string/bistro lights, and other spotlighting, DFX: Sound Vision provides the lighting and ambiance to take your wedding celebration to the next level.

DFX: Sound Vision provides lighting and drape packages that are flexible for any budget. The knowledgeable rental staff can customize a lighting package to suit your specifications or you can order one of their preset packages. Colors of LED strips can be customized to match your wedding colors. They also offer drape and decor services, live audio reinforcement, and audiovisual services, such as monogram uplighting and wall wash. Lighting and decor services include:

• Accent

Megan
Featured
Megan

Married on 09/16/2016

Gil from DFX was wonderful to work with! We wanted to incorporate string / bistro lighting above the ceremony and dance floor. He was able to come out to the venue on a Saturday to take a look and ... Read more make sure there was enough power and that his team knew where to set the lights up. Because our venue had scheduled an event the morning of our wedding, it was a tight timeline to get the lights up before the wedding. Gil brought extra people to make sure the job got done in half the time. It was such a relief knowing it would be taken care of! We would highly recommend DFX for any lighting needs!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/22/2017

Cannot say enough great things about Gil and DFX team. Due to a venue change i was a bit of a last minute client but DFX and Gil were totally flexible and was able to work with me on all requests ... Read more regardless of lead time. Gil is so responsive and easy to work with and i had a vision that i was hoping for and he easily sent me his ideas on how to make it work and day of it far exceeded my expectations. Definitely go with Gil & DFX for your lighting & backdrop wedding needs!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/22/2017

I worked with Gil in planning the lighting and draping for my wedding, and I cannot say enough how easy the whole process was and how impressed I was seeing the work of him and his team on the day of ... Read more our wedding. Gil was very receptive to all of my ideas and inspo pictures that I had sent him, and collaborated on ways to make it happen within my budget. I was blown away on the day of the wedding when I saw how DFX transformed our wedding venue with indoor and outdoor string lights and draping. It was all our guests could talk about, and even the staff of the Stockton Seaview and other wedding coordinators were coming in to look at the room, saying "they have never seen this room look like this", and requested DFX's info to pass on to future clients. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding so beautiful.