DGLphotography

Barrington, RI · View map

About DGLphotography

As a former journalist, I value the role of storyteller. Whether its through words or a lens, I have learned that authentic, compelling stories are best told without interference or prompting.

The wedding day overflows with emotion and spontaneity. There is no need for scripting when documenting this special occasion. Moments of a lifetime simply unfold.

My experience, technical knowledge and artistic eye help capture these special moments. My goal for each wedding day is to not only make beautiful, diverse images but to build trust and a level of comfort with each couple.

Thank you for visiting.

20 DGLphotography Reviews

Marcela
Marcela

Married on 09/03/2017

David went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer! I would highly recommend him! Read more David went above and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer! I would highly recommend him!

O
Odessa

Married on 08/19/2017

I got married August 2017 and picking DGL Photography was one of the best decisions we made. We wanted someone who could take candid pictures and with his journalism background he did such amazing ... Read more job. David takes such pride in his pictures you can tell he wants every shot to come out great. Denise his assistant is also really nice too and took wonderful pictures. I loved the pictures of the groom getting ready. They work very well together. DGL Photography also gives you a wedding preview a few days after the wedding. It was so nice to be on my honeymoon and get to see some pictures of throughout the day. My family loved the pictures that they took. I had to change the time of when Denise had to be there the day before the wedding and it wasn't a problem. They are so understanding and so easy to work with. I would highly reccomend DGL because they will give you the exact pictures you want and then some.

E
Emily

Married on 06/24/2017

David is amazing and we highly recommend him! Not only is he a great person who is reliable and genuine, but he is an amazing photographer. He has a great attention to detail, he thinks outside of the ... Read more box, and he is extremely dedicated to getting the best shots, going to all measures to do so. David and his colleague Denise managed to capture all of the emotions from our wedding, leaving us with a lasting record to remember the day. We are forever grateful to them for making out wedding absolutely perfect. Again, we highly recommend DGLphotography’s services to anyone and everyone!!