DI Inception

Mandeville, Manchester · View map

About DI Inception

Lenford Designs is an online graphic and arts store. We specialize in customized: wedding, funeral and birthday stationery. We cater to all your stationary needs- from a pin to an anchor. You dream it. We’ll build it. Contact us for more details at lenforddesigns@gmail.com.

4 Reviews for DI Inception

4 DI Inception Reviews

T
Tracey Martin

Married on 07/21/2018

THE BEST at making you feel comfortable

I had a lot of changes and made a lot of last minute requests. Yanique was very helpful and responsive even though I knew I was a pain at times. Thanks a mil for making my day special. Read more I had a lot of changes and made a lot of last minute requests. Yanique was very helpful and responsive even though I knew I was a pain at times. Thanks a mil for making my day special.

Mrs
Mrs Nickesha Foga- Robinson

Married on 07/20/2018

My experience was good and would recommend

LENFORD DESIGNS gives you service difference. Goods and services was on point. You get invites ,programs, cake boxes n all Jus to fit your liking and they give suggestions based on your wedding ... Read more theme.. Just tell them what you want and they'll take it from there. I love LENFORD DESIGNS. Thank you

K
Kerry Prince

Married on 07/11/2015

Mrs Prince

Professional staffs, excellent service, the decor just blew my mind. I was 100% satisfied with the quality work offered. Read more Professional staffs, excellent service, the decor just blew my mind. I was 100% satisfied with the quality work offered.