Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club

Patterson, CA · View map · Visit website

About Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club

The Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club - romantic country club wedding venue in Patterson, California - is ready to create the perfect event for the most treasured and magical day of your life. Enjoy a beautiful, modern feel in the Patterson setting while providing an incredible dining experience at The Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club.

Facilities and Capacity
There are five event spaces on site with accommodations for up to 400 wedding guests. The couple has the choice of saying their vows at Sunset Terrace or the Garden Pool Patio. Then move to the reception in the Canyon room to complete the perfect day.

Team up with the Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club event planning team to assist you in planning this joyous occasion. Or, if you've chosen to work with a wedding coordinator, the staff on site is happy to coordinate directly with them to ensure you have a stress free day. The venue also offers additional services, including:

• Bridal suite and Groom suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Altar/arches
  • Tables and chairs

Cuisine
Diablo Grande Golf & Country Club also offers the option of in-house catering. Couples may choose from having a buffet, plated or Hors d'oeuvres-style meal, in addition to a cocktail reception. There is a choice between American and Mexican style cuisine and there are options for gluten free, lactose free, nut free, vegan, vegetarian or no pork to meet all dietary needs. Tastings and dessert are included, but you can also bring in an outside vendor for the cake. The in-house bar service also includes:

• Bartenders

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 05/19/2018

This place is AMAZING in every way! I got married here on May 19, 2018. We had the ceremony and reception here. We also used their catering/bartending services! I am so glad I chose Diablo Grande! The ... Read more staff (especially Alexandria) goes above and beyond in every way to make your day absolutely perfect! This venue is absolutely gorgeous as well! The fact that they do set up and clean up made my day so much more enjoyable not having to worry about any of that stuff. They even decorated the ceremony arch for me! 100% worth every penny to have my wedding here! The food is delicious as well! If you are thinking of booking here, DO IT! I strongly believe you will not regret it!

Y
Yuliana

Married on 09/01/2018

I couldn’t speak more highly of Diablo Grande. From the coordinators, to the staff and of course to the beautiful reception. The flexiuthey give you to make your wedding dreams come true is amazing! ... Read more We really couldn’t have had picked a better reception for our wedding. All of our guest kept complimenting us on what a beautiful reception we had chosen. I could sit here and write paragraphs on how amaYthey are but I’ll just say if you’re considering Diablo Grande as your receipt do it! You won’t regret it!!

A
alexis

Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue. My husband and I got married here on October 15th, 2016. The venue just redid their interior so the carpets have all been redone, bathrooms remodeled, and new ... Read more paint. The day of our wedding the weather was not going to hold out long enough for us to do an outdoor reception. The coordinator waited until the last minute the day before for us to make the call on where we wanted table and chairs to be set up and allowed us to move indoors at no extra charge. There is no double booking of events here, so you don't have to worry about one going on indoors while another goes on outdoor. We got married on the ceremony hill and our coordinator, Brandon Paper worked well with our DJ to get him set up outside. He also worked well with our florist to ensure there was no issue with setup. Brandon ensured we got everything we wanted/needed at our ceremony and reception and the venue provided it at a lower price than most. The food here was excellent, I'd highly recommend the BBQ buffet. This was a hit with all our guests, tasted amazing, everything was hot and fresh. Brandon even made sure that appetizers had been saved for the bridal party as they were outdoors while these were served while we were still taking photos. We really lucked out because our original coordinator left on maternity leave shortly after we booked the venue. When we didn't hear any updates from the venue, Brandon coordinated everything. When the second coordinator that was supposed to replace her also fell through Brandon took over. Brandon is the food and beverage coordinator but he stepped up and kept us more than satisfied by taking over all aspects of the wedding. We did not have a huge budget but we managed to have a wedding for just under 100 people with food, beverages, and appetizers. We even sprung for open bar for a few hours before and after dinner all for just over 10k. I would highly recommend this venue for use again.