Diamond Bridal Collections

Hollidaysburg, PA · View map

About Diamond Bridal Collections

Congratulations! You ended up in the right place. We are a locally owned and operated bridal boutique dedicated to giving our #diamondbrides the perfect bridal experience. We meticulously choose each wedding dress we carry and strive to find unique wedding dresses that will fit each of our brides' individual needs, taste and budget.

Diamond Bridal is an exclusive retailer of Blush by Hayley Paige, Casablanca Bridal, Stella York and Every Body Every Bride. We have been servicing the Altoona, Pennsylvania area for over fifteen years. Our stylists and purchasers are passionate about bringing fresh fashion to our brides in a variety of styles and sizes.

10 Reviews for Diamond Bridal Collections

10 Diamond Bridal Collections Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 09/07/2019

Such a good experience. I had Morgan the consultant and she was great! Definitely should check this place out! Read more Such a good experience. I had Morgan the consultant and she was great!!! Definitely should check this place out!!!

M
Moriah

Married on 10/20/2018

After a very awful experience at a dress “chain store”. I couldn’t have been more relieved that I made a second appointment here that day! *queue the choir* They were everything the other shop was ... Read more not. Glory hallelujah!! The ladies here are so helpful and genuinely kind. I am quite an indecisive person, and was still not treated any differently. I was accommodated and made to feel like I was important. The selection and quality of dresses is marvelous!!!! I tried on soooo many dresses it wasn’t funny, without being treated like an inconvenience. Making a decision was so tough (with soooo many beautiful gowns). But she was there to help any way should could and even coach me through decision making, with noooo pressure. The fitting rooms here are beautiful, so spacious and accommodating! And the deals they offer...!?! You simply can’t beat this place! ❤️ So much love for y’all!!

M
MiKayla

Married on 09/29/2018

Had a wonderful time at Diamond Bridal, also said yes to the dress here. They had a beautiful selection. Read more Had a wonderful time at Diamond Bridal, also said yes to the dress here. They had a beautiful selection.