Diamond Bridal Gallery

Citrus Heights, CA · View map

About Diamond Bridal Gallery

Diamond Bridal Gallery is proud to present magnificent selection of European designers bridal gowns and evening wear. Our salon received perfect feedback on every one of our fashion shows so you can depend on our expertise and reputation.

Diamond Bridal Gallery understands that choosing a wedding dress is a major decision. That is why our team is proud to offer excellent customer service that will make finding the dream wedding gown simple! Let our team of experts guide you to the perfect wedding gown. Choose from an extensive collection of one-of-a-kind wedding gowns that can fit any budget. Make your appointment today with Diamond Bridal Gallery by calling (916) 521-9856.

51 Reviews for Diamond Bridal Gallery

51 Diamond Bridal Gallery Reviews

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Getting married on 10/20/2020

A Cinndella Moment

The appointment started on time, the representative were very thoughtful and patience. Willing to listen, recommended all styles, low to high cost gowns, newest to discontinue gowns and offer military ... Read more discounts.

M
Maddy Deleon

Getting married on 07/03/2020

Fun and Skilled

They go above and beyond to make sure you have THE dress. Their stylists are very intuitive and pick up on your vision very quick! They make it fun and make you feel like family! Wish I came here ... Read more first!

C
Camille

Married on 04/27/2019

Save yourself the trouble, ladies, and go to Diamond Bridal Gallery first--especially if you're on a budget. I went to three other stores before this one, and I left dissatisfied after every one. La ... Read more Soie didn't show me anything in my $1000 budget. Not a single gown. The Bridal Box also had only four or five dresses I could try within my budget, and I ended up falling in love with one that I couldn't afford. David's Bridal had plenty of dresses, but after trying on boutique gowns, they just looked and felt cheaper in comparison. Don't get me wrong: all of these places had pretty good service. They just didn't have a dress I loved that I could also afford. I was a little apprehensive when we drove up to Diamond Bridal because it's in an older shopping center. Don't let the outside discourage you, though! When I went inside, they had great selection, and my mom and I had the run of the whole store. Maria was careful to show us gowns in only our price range, and I ended up taking seven or eight gowns to the dressing room. She helped me in and out of every single dress. It's the store's policy to take extra special care of their sample dresses in case they want to sell them later (this was not the case with La Soie; I could only afford sample dresses there and all of them required extensive cleaning and repair). I knew I'd found the dress as soon as Maria zipped me up. It ended up being a Rosa Clara gown originally sold for $2500.00. Because it was part of their sample sale, we bought the dress for a fourth of the price, and because the store took such good care of it, the dress was in exceptionally good shape. I left telling my mom that we should have just come to Diamond Bridal Gallery first. We would have saved so much time and gas. So if you have the same $1000 budget I had, please, please, please go here first.