Diamond Custom Floral

Bainbridge Island, WA · View map

About Diamond Custom Floral

Diamond Custom Floral is a studio-based design company located on Bainbridge Island, with services extending to Kitsap, King and Snohomish Counites.

Whether it's an intimate garden wedding for twenty or an event extravaganza for two hundred, let our experienced floral design team transform your creative vision into a reality using handpicked, locally sourced blooms, embelished textures and lush floral composition.

Contact Bernadette to schedule your complimentary consultation today!

phone: (206) 227-7649

Alyssa
Alyssa Carreon

Married on 08/10/2019

So easy to work with

Bernadette was absolutely amazing. Very flexible with meeting times, and did a beautiful job with my flowers. Would hire her over and over again! She's also very fun to just sit and chat with! Read more Bernadette was absolutely amazing. Very flexible with meeting times, and did a beautiful job with my flowers. Would hire her over and over again! She's also very fun to just sit and chat with!

Maria
Maria

Married on 04/06/2019

Pacific Northwest Elegance!

How do I even begin to express how much I loved working with Bernadette? She brought our vision completely to life and then made it better. I wanted to have lots of PNW greenery and some white blooms, ... Read more but I didn't have many specifics in mind other than local and seasonal. The proposal she put together for us was amazing and we said yes right away! Everything from the eucalyptus to the blue thistles was just so perfect. She even put into words what I was looking for in all aspects of the wedding "Pacific Northwest Elegance". Bingo! She was so easy to work with, flexible with last minute changes, and so cheery and fun to chat with. I loved my bouquet, the boutonnieres, the garlands, the centerpieces, all of it! And our flower girl was overjoyed by her beautiful crown. I could gush about her forever!

S
Sydney

Married on 09/02/2018

I could not recommend Bernadette's services more! She did the floral and decor for our wedding in September 2018. I had an idea in my head of how I wanted everything to look, but had difficulty ... Read more articulating it. Bernadette was able to take exactly what I was thinking and make it a reality. My bouquet was very pretty and unique! Not to mention, she is professional and kind. On top of all that, extremely affordable for the quality!