Diamond Cut Productions

East Setauket, NY · View map · Visit website

About Diamond Cut Productions

Diamond Cut Productions is a music entertainment business based in East Setauket, New York that serves the Long Island area. Since 1993, they have strived to provide their clients with the very best of today’s entertainment. Their team takes great pride in their work ethic, etiquette, and reputation. With Diamond Cut Productions, their main objective is to provide couples with a party that is memorable and outstanding for their wedding celebration.

Featuring the best DJs, MCs, light shows, and live musicians in the Long Island area, Diamond Cut Productions guarantees the best and most unique services and provides optimal personal attention to all of their clients. For your wedding celebration, they will customize a package that not only caters to your every need and desire, but also one that fits within your budget.

60 Reviews for Diamond Cut Productions

60 Diamond Cut Productions Reviews

Barbara
Featured
Barbara

Married on 07/26/2019

The BEST group ever

We can not say enough good things about Mike and Diamond Cut! They kept our dance floor full and really read the crowd perfectly! When our guests started to leave after dessert, the DJ and MC managed ... Read more to fill the dance floor back up till the very last second. Many friends and family have reached out to us, to tell us our entertainment was the best they’ve ever experienced at a wedding. The wedding next door to ours came to compliment us on our DJ and wished their DJ was playing the music ours was. Mike and his crew were hands down AMAZING! We can not thank them enough for everything they did to make our day absolutely perfect. I whole heartedly recommend them to all future brides and grooms. You will not be disappointed. They will go above and beyond for you on your special day.

Christopher
Christopher West

Married on 08/16/2019

Great Communication, great MC and DJs lead to a Fantastic Party

From day one, Mike and his team worked directly with us, came to visit my daughter and myself at our home to work out the details of our Sweet 16 event. In the days leading up to the party each ... Read more question I had was answered quickly and concisely. With so much happening in planning a party, communication is key especially when finalizing an itinerary for our special day. Mike explained everything perfectly to a first timer like myself, and never tried to oversell anything we didn’t need. This communication and professionalism led to an awesome event for my daughter and guests! The music was exactly as we discussed ahead of time. The timings of the event with introductions, candle ceremony, dinner were spot on and made the event flow perfectly, always keeping people engaged. Our MC, Brandon, got everyone out on the floor, fired up the room and had the entire place rocking! Having the MC – as suggested by Mike – really brought the event full circle, and was a must have! The DJ, Mike, had the music and reactive lighting setup that really energized the room for the young and old! Adding in the photography with the television screens, it was a complete package that had everyone raving at the end of the night. All my picture and video requests were timed perfectly with the intros and candle lighting ceremony, and in the end we felt like we got treated the same as any big budget wedding as we were for my daughter's more intimate Sweet 16 event. I highly recommend Diamond Cut Productions for any event.

Tolu J
tolulope

Married on 08/03/2019

amazing from beginning to end

Mike was a great person to work with. He was very accommodating when I sent him a last-minute edit to processional music (1 am day of the wedding) The day of the wedding, he was very communicative ... Read more with what was going to happen and kept checking in with us to make sure we were ok with what he had planned. He played a great range of music and included all of our must-haves. He definitely had everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going beautifully. People have told us it was the best wedding they've been to and music plays such a huge role in that.