Diamond Events

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Diamond Events

Diamond Events is a full service bridal and event planning company which specializes in Wedding Planning, Social Engagements, and Corporate Functions. We strive to plan unique events that showcase our client's true personality and style, while also leaving your guests with an event they will never forget. Our services include a wide range of involvement from complete event planning or simply helping arrange a few vendors for the do-it-yourself party planner. Diamond Events strives to take the stress and worry out of planning your Washington D.C. wedding or special event so everyone is able to enjoy the time they have together and create lasting memories to come.

By submitting your information and desired wedding services below, you will receive a customized proposal unique to your wedding. If you are not sure about the services you need,
Diamond Events provides a wedding questionnaire used to determine the theme and style for your wedding and what vendors you will need. All services include a complimentary consultation appointment

Submit your Wedding Information

There is no event too large or small, let us take care of all the details!

Day of Coordination

44 Diamond Events Reviews

K
Kristen

Married on 06/09/2018

Wedding Was in Great Hands!

I cannot say enough about Stephanie at Diamond Events. Originally, I had not even thought of hiring a day-of-coordinator, as I didn’t think our wedding would be too complicated. But every other vendor ... Read more vendor we talked to highly encouraged us to consider hiring one, as that way we avoid the stresses of vendors coming to our changing room, asking “where does this go?” or “the photographer is late!” A point of contact to handle the logistics so we can focus on getting married! So, we had phone conversations with three potential day-of-coordinators. The first two, we had reservations with, but with Stephanie, we felt at ease. She spent the first part of the conversation getting to know us before getting into the details and business-side. She was confident with her experience and organized. While she was a little pricier than other coordinators, I felt comfortable trusting her with our wedding. We probably met with her two times in person before the wedding, once at our food tasting. Prior to that, we had a wedding workbook to complete on a website account through Basecamp, which had a lot for us to complete, but was helpful for us and for Stephanie to make sure nothing got missed. I was amazed at her professionalism and thoroughness. The actual wedding day, it was nice to have her there not only to make sure everything fell into place, but for little things like instructions how to cut our cake, and helping get my veil off before the reception. If you’re looking for a day-of-coordinator you can trust to handle the logistics of your wedding, and who is organized and helps to ask the questions you may not even think to ask when it comes to your wedding planning, please consider hiring Stephanie! She was well worth every penny.

K
Krystina

Married on 05/13/2018

Diamond Events does it all! In a world of 1,000,000 vendors and contracts having one company take care of our day of coordination, floral needs, and decor was priceless! Stephanie is extremely ... Read more talented in all that she does. She helped us organize and execute a very busy day and really brought my floral and decor visions to life. I showed Stephanie 1 flower photo and 1 decor photo and she created exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price! She was very easy to contact and truly cared about our event and even went above and beyond to help last minute at the church! She is calm and knowledgeable and we really enjoyed working with her - we highly reccomend Stephanie and Diamond Events!

G
Gina

Married on 05/06/2018

Stephanie Hughes with Diamond Events helped my daughter with her wedding in Roanoke, Virginia on June 12. Throughout the long period of wedding planning, Stephanie was a valuable resource for vendors ... Read more as well as practical ideas for the big day. As I live quite a distance from my daughter, I was appreciative that Stephanie was always available to listen to ideas and do some of the legwork that planning a wedding involves! I'm not quite sure how we would have gotten through the wedding weekend without Stephanie, from the rehearsal to making sure the gifts made it up to our room after the reception. I know there are probably a multitude of things she did behind the scenes that I am not even aware of, like overseeing the decorations in the ballroom for the reception, but her calm presence and professional, unobtrusive demeanor added so much to our special day. I'm not sure how many times I told her "We couldn't have done it without you" during the day, but I meant it every time! Our daughter had so many good ideas for her wedding, and Stephanie helped her make her vision a reality. It was a beautiful day and Stephanie was a big part of making it happen. Professional, experienced, capable, and CALM! I wholeheartedly recommend Stephanie as a wonderful resource to anyone planning a wedding or other event.