Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat

Saugerties, NY · View map · Visit website

About Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. is a luxury boutique hotel and wedding event venue in Saugerties, New York. Located between the shimmering Hudson River and the majestic Catskill Mountains, this venue provides couples with a upscale hotel and culinary experience that are unique to the region. All guests that stay at the Diamond Mills Hotel will have access to lots of activities in the region, including hiking, farm and wine touring, antiquing, kayaking, and other outdoor-related activities. There are also lots of gorgeous amenities within the hotel, including views of the Esopus Creek, a rustic European design, and falling waters in each of the 30 well-appointed guest rooms. All of these features can set a luxurious backdrop for your wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity
Diamond Mills Hotel provides well-furnished event space, as well as over 7,000 square feet for you to work with. The Grand Ballroom is unrivaled by any other event venue in the Hudson Valley as it has views that overlook the Esopus Falls, has an elegant design that will make for quality wedding photography, and has a world class staff that will cater to all of your event needs. The space will be able to accommodate up to 400 seated guests at your wedding event.

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. provides exceptional wedding event packages to meet the needs of lots of event budgets. You can also utilize these packages to meet your style and theme preferences. All of their event packages include cocktail hour services, such as hors d’oeuvres, a fresh-cut vegetable display, an international cheese platter, beverage services, and necessary event items. Other services offered include:

• Guest accommodations
  • Access to a bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning services
  • In-house bar services
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. offers delicious catering and cuisine services to wedding couples and their guests. The Tavern at Diamond Mills will provide lots of this fresh food, handcrafted by CIA-trained Executive Chef, Giuseppe Napoli. Enjoy seasonal bounty paired alongside high-quality meats, fish, housemade pasta, and breads. Pair all of these meal options with wines from an extensive wine list, craft brews, and specialty cocktails.

70 Reviews for Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat

70 Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Reviews

Valerie
Valerie Hughes

Married on 06/22/2019

I want to repeat our day!

After our beautiful wedding I just kept saying "I want to do it again! I want to have another wedding! " And if we could, I wouldn't change a thing! Diamond Mills, Brianne, and Bethany were a dream to ... Read more work with. From our first meeting my husband and I were confident this would be our venue. They have a beautiful ceremony and reception space, attached tavern and restaurant, and hotel rooms -- really convenient for our guests who were traveling. Their rates and options are clear cut and reasonable - they had a wonderful book with everything outlined clearly and they either stuck to that information or gave us improved options! Brianne was a pleasure to work with initially; after touring the venue and speaking with her once we booked it! From then on, Bethany was our contact person and day-of coordinator and was truly a dream to work with. She's bubbly and friendly, but more importantly, knows what she's doing and is extremely competent and professional. When my husband and I had any ideas we got an immediate "Yes, sure, we can do that!" Everything was just easy! On the actual wedding day everything ran smoothly. Brianne and Bethany and the rest of the Diamond Mills team coordinated with our vendors, taking care of everything behind the scenes. I am a micro-manager by nature, but this day I felt completely comfortable surrendering all control to the wonderful group of professionals at Diamond Mills. Food was wonderful, drinks were flowing, and we had the best day! We really give Brianne, Bethany, and Diamond Mills credit for that!

L
Lilah Sabalones

Married on 05/11/2019

Best Wedding Venue in the Hudson Valley

My husband and I were searching for a wedding venue for several months before finding Diamond Mills - a venue that has everything a bride could hope for. The hotel rooms for friends and family are ... Read more stunning. The Saugerties Steamboat venue is idyllic and incredibly romantic - the perfect setting for a wedding. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced for all you get - but the best part is the wonderful staff and wedding coordinator Bethany Boyce whose title could easily be fairy godmother. I guarantee she will make all your wedding dreams come true. I truly could not recommend this place enough and I am so grateful that my husband and I found them - our wedding day will always hold a special place in my heart and I owe many thanks to Diamond Mills.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 12/31/2018

Exceptional Staff, breathaking venue with views

Picking a venue for our New Year's Eve date was very stressful for us. We felt alot of other places had staff that were cold, rude & unaccommodating. Not to mention we really wanted to get married on ... Read more New Year's Eve which made finding a venue within our budget even more difficult. We came across Diamond Mills while spending a weekend in the area for Octoberfest. We stopped by the venue and was introduced to Brianne who was cheerful, warm and easy to speak with. After sitting down with Brianne and taking a tour of the venue, we knew this was the place where we wanted to get married. We loved coming back to Diamond Mills meet with Bethany and Brianne, they made wedding planning so easy and believe it or not - FUN! There is something to be said if the groom isn't even complaining about going to the venue for meetings. We are OBSESSED with the food at the Tavern. We lived for the wedding tastings. Brianne and Bethany was super sweet on the fact that we kept coming back to Diamond Mills to indulge ourselves with tastings. Everthing tasted amazing. Our wedding night was phenomenal!! We got married at the Tavern followed by a reception in the dining room. The staff was top notch!! All my guests were well taken care of with exceptional service. I'm still receiving compliments on how amazing the food was at our wedding. Wedding planning can be a very stressful time but we totally lucked out working with awesome people like Brianne and Bethany and the rest of the Diamond Mills staff who gave us such an incredible experience filled with nothing but awesome memories throughout our planning process. We were so impressed by the team early on that I recommended the venue to my sister who was already engaged and also was having trouble locating a venue. my sister decided to also get married at Diamond Mills in the ballroom the same year! Brianne, Bethanny and the Diamond Mills staff have been such a huge blessing to our family and we can't thank them enough for everything.